Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #1
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Default Christmas Tree Farm

I know they have the virtual tree with the Christmas ornaments but wouldn't it be cool if WW had a Christmas tree farm that was open from Thanksgiving through Christmas?

You could get a little "chopping tool" (not sure if an axe would work on WW!) and chop down whatever tree you wanted. You would pay depending on the size and you could buy as many as you wanted? I don't know.

The host for the Christmas Tree Farm could be a reindeer named Carl Christmas? Mary Christmas or Candy Cane for a girl? Haha. Just spouting off names. Anyone else have any?

You could buy specialty hot chocolate there, some special ornaments (maybe a Curio Shop type store where the items changed hourly?), or tree toppers. You would also have to water your tree every day-every 2 days.

I know this probably would not happen because of the new virtual Christmas trees with the ornaments. But I am not planning on getting any of them. So I guess I will stick with the generic trees from the ol' W Shop.

Last edited by stylediva7; 10-28-2008 at 10:26 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2008, 10:24 PM   #2
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Christmas Tree Farm

thats a great idea! a more interactive and easier way to get a customizable christmas tree! without paying real money! great idea! rep!!
oh and the name isnt that bad!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Thank you!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

That's a great idea-Ganz should have some way to use the regular site to get Christmas trees and decorations- your idea of a Christmas Shoppe would be fitting. The eStore and the figurines are fine for adults with or without kids who have the $$$ to spend but there are plenty of WW members who can't or don't want to spend that much real cash on Virtual items or figurines. Lets hope they come up with some good stuff for those who are sticking to KinzCash. Keep writing to Ganz to promote the W Shop.
GMKX2 is offline Female
Closed