Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #71
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz

oooh I Would love this! Especially the fireplaces, great ideas, send them to Ganz.
Disneymum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 11:05 PM   #72
thegrinch &more
Gift Guru

Luvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud of

Seriously great idea As you know, I am a Christmas nut!

I have always wondered why we didn't have wallpaper since we do for Halloween. 3 cheers for these ideas!
Luvs Webkinz is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 11:06 PM   #73
RuggedPuma

How about a train set?
Old 08-23-2008, 11:10 PM   #74
WW ID Loki0717
Gifted

loki0717 is on a distinguished road

I like your idea of a Christmas theme. I like the blue ice theme we have now but I'd love to see a red and white or red and green theme for Christmas. It would be nice if we could have decorations like candy canes and stockings for the walls. Or a mistletoe. It would even be fun to decorate with lights and send Christmas cards to friends. I love your idea of the fireplace too. It makes me want to have Christmas right now. I'd love to be able to added wrapped gifts to my room too. I love the idea of the music box that plays Christmas music. I'd like to be able to make Christmas dinner and actually put the food on the table.

So many good ideas. Great thread!! You should send your ideas to ganz. Even the small ones.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:19 PM   #75
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I'd loooove a christmas theme! christmas wallpaper, wreaths, sparkling fire in the fireplace, candy cane tables, red/green sofas, more trees hehe. I love the idea of a christmas music box that plays christmas carols!!! oh yeah and string of lights we can hang around the window/doors and love the idea of snow coming down the windows!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #76
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Ooh!! All my mom's friends have stopped by! Thank you for posting! I will have her tell you when I send these ideas off to Ganz. Keep your fingers crossed!

~S
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 10:49 AM   #77
Webkinz :)

horselvr1095 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good idea!!
I would think they need new Webkinz Too.
Like Rudolph or a Snowman, you know something like that!
Old 08-24-2008, 12:12 PM   #78
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

That'd be awesome!!!!!
animated fireplaces would be really really cool. It gets kinda boring with JUST Christmas trees.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #79
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

What about like the reindeers you see on top of houses glowing in on the wall of a room? Or maybe even a Chimney Chair or something realy cool! Great Thread!
Munchies is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 01:54 PM   #80
So happy to be a
Gift Guru

starlit1211 has a spectacular aura about

hmmm... wow! everyone has such great ideas!!! I'd like to see a Nutcracker, ballerina, and sugar plum fairy plush doll! I'm also thinking of more winter-y stuff than Christmas stuff, like Castle Ice Sculptures and yummy foods - we celebrate the Feast of Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve (Italian thing).
starlit1211 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luvs webkinz was here!