Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 10:53 PM   #51
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz

That's so cute! I'd love kinzpost wrapping paper, that's christmas themed. I'd also like a Christmas Theme in the W shop I can't wait until christmas!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #52
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I love christmas and I love the theme idea. I really want ganz to make a camel webkinz for the holidays!! I love all of the ideas I've seen here. I wish in Sept. they'd give us a preview of what'll be the Halloween items and a preview of christmas in Nov.
now that would be a better idea - a camel for Christmas instead of the snowman (which I think looks like the duck) Just my opinion.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 11:54 PM   #53
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Hmm... I know! Like from a week before christmas, all the trees in your backyard get automaticaly christmas lighted!!!
spearmint is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 01:20 AM   #54
Call me Jay

nanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe Ganz could make Santa and his reindeer run across the screen!
nanook43 is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #55
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

There are some really great ideas here! I cannot wait to see what Ganz has in store for us this year. The holidays are just around the corner
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 01:52 AM   #56
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
I don't know how long you have been on WW, but they do put snow on the ground outside in the winter time. It lasts all winter long from about December to March or so.....
Someone else told me that privately, one of my WI firends, that they switch snow in the yards for about 3 months. That's cool, but I think a lot of us would prefer to be able to keep some yards summer all year and some of our yards winter all year (the ones with the winter stuff). I know some friends not-so-active in WI that want to make "Christmas rooms" and keep them year-long. Why not winter yards as well? Give us a choice whether to have snow in each yard or not. I have a tiger snake that sleeps in hammock in one of my yards! I'd hate to have to move her for the winter! At the very least, let us buy snow flooring for winter yards and have white on the ground with our winter stuff year-round.

---------- katrinasmom added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

PS. I have only been in WI since June; got my first Webkinz in late May, now have 125 or more WI, all the hard forest charms, acquire on ebay, three accounts, including one in Asia, and have just started a vast collection of Kinzstyle and Webkinz trophies. I think I have all the retirees or about-to-be retirees in the pet line, except the ones not released yet, of course! My friend who bought me my first pet made me name one "Obesssion", which I did, as I don't want to **** her off, as she does my gardening and employment and gets freebies by click for me when I am on vacation....so, no, to answer the question, I haven't been here in winter yet. Total newbie!!!

Last edited by katrinasmom; 08-21-2008 at 01:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #57
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
now that would be a better idea - a camel for Christmas instead of the snowman (which I think looks like the duck) Just my opinion.
I totally agree with you and Charming. I thought only ANIMALS were allowed in ww- not snowmen! A Camel would be an excellant idea!

View Post Originally Posted by spearmint
Hmm... I know! Like from a week before christmas, all the trees in your backyard get automaticaly christmas lighted!!!
Super awsome! I would get all of my Webbies into the backyard and watch it light up! My Webbies would be like " ohh, ahh " Thanks for posting.

Last edited by smwcat; 08-21-2008 at 12:08 PM..
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #58

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

I have some item ideas:

Santa's Sleigh Bed
Chimney Fireplace
Stuffed Wall Stockings
Christmas Wishes Wallpaper
Christmas Present Flooring
Wishes Granted Trophy Pedestal
All I Want For Christmas Side Table
Christmas Present Bundle
Ice Carved Reindeer
Ice Carved Pegasus
Aurora Borealis Window

More might come up!

---------- PerceusSOZ added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nanook43
Maybe Ganz could make Santa and his reindeer run across the screen!
Maybe they can make a Click-To-Win event doing that and you get a Snowball Decoration?

---------- PerceusSOZ added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Here's some more ideas:

Glittering Gem Tree Poster
Bright Lights Modern Tree Poster
Red & Green Gem Tree Poster
Silver Tree Poster
Rudolph Plush Toy
Wall Ornaments (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Pink, Orange)

Last edited by PerceusSOZ; 08-21-2008 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 03:34 PM   #59
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by PerceusSOZ
I have some item ideas:

Santa's Sleigh Bed
Chimney Fireplace
Stuffed Wall Stockings
Christmas Wishes Wallpaper
Christmas Present Flooring
Wishes Granted Trophy Pedestal
All I Want For Christmas Side Table
Christmas Present Bundle
Ice Carved Reindeer
Ice Carved Pegasus
Aurora Borealis Window

More might come up!

---------- PerceusSOZ added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Maybe they can make a Click-To-Win event doing that and you get a Snowball Decoration?

---------- PerceusSOZ added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Here's some more ideas:

Glittering Gem Tree Poster
Bright Lights Modern Tree Poster
Red & Green Gem Tree Poster
Silver Tree Poster
Rudolph Plush Toy
Wall Ornaments (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Pink, Orange)
Doesn't the polar bear come with the Aurora Borealis Window as the PSI??
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 03:36 PM   #60

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

your idea is really good
Closed

Tags
luvs webkinz was here!