Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 09:14 AM   #41
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by MommyTaters
Some holiday ideas could include Egg Nog giveaways, a twinkling Holly Swag staircase (of course just for show,) a punch fountain that changes from red to green like the toucan PSI, scarves.

Hannukah ideas: an interactive driedel game for Hannukah, a blue and silver starred room divider, candle windows.
Fantastic! I love ALL of the ideas I really like the Hannukah ideas. Thanks for posting!
smwcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 09:17 AM   #42
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Awesome Idea! I think you should be able to buy a " Create your own tree" for 100 kc and then they can Have a variety of Christmas balls and ornaments worth 1 kinzcash you can buy for the tree. and then angel or star on the top of the tree is worth 50 kinzcash.All you have to do is click on the tree and you can add the ornaments you bought to the tree (The ornaments are put in a box on the side of the tree. I'll make a picture to show What I mean.

Click the image to open in full size.
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:16 PM   #43
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Boy, you put a lot of work into that! Creative idea! I'm amazed

---------- smwcat added 774 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Great ideas today everyone!

Last edited by smwcat; 08-20-2008 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #44
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

I would like to see a theme! Like an ornament chair, frosted window (I know that this ws already said) and......tinsle decorations!!!!!! You could buy it and put it anywhere, like if you had a tree, it could just go on top and it can also just go on the floor or some chairs!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #45
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by amazon
I would like to see a theme! Like an ornament chair, frosted window (I know that this ws already said) and......tinsle decorations!!!!!! You could buy it and put it anywhere, like if you had a tree, it could just go on top and it can also just go on the floor or some chairs!!
I like the ornament chair - that would be cool. Maybe these new figurine ornaments that are coming out soon from Ganz will have some of these ideas already as the ornament figurine gift.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #46
SuperJ5678

Thanx! I was looking at a pic of me when I was younger and I was sitting in an apple, so I thoguth it kinda looked like an ornament!
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #47
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I love christmas and I love the theme idea. I really want ganz to make a camel webkinz for the holidays!! I love all of the ideas I've seen here. I wish in Sept. they'd give us a preview of what'll be the Halloween items and a preview of christmas in Nov.
charming is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #48
SuperJ5678

That would be an awesome idea!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #49
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

There's supposed to be a pet carrier for christmas, I wonder if that means a christmas wardrobe!!!! and I've heard a rumor that the ornaments will come with a tree, but I wonder if they each come with one, or is it just one tree???
charming is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:47 PM   #50
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I think that if they can make fire come out of the centurion candelabra, they can make a fireplace with fire. I also love the idea of the snowy window!
d8471 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luvs webkinz was here!