Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #121
batlover

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz (*that I will forward on September 5, 2008*)

I love that idea, especially the animated fireplaces with stockings. I am going to eMail them this link to the thread, and see what they respond.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #122
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz (*that I will forward on September 5, 2008*)

WOW! I can't wait to send these ideas to Ganz! You can send them a link too, if you want. The more the better
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 06:03 PM   #123
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

I'm glad u made this thread ! SO many ideas!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 06:07 PM   #124
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by amazon
I'm glad u made this thread ! SO many ideas!!
I agree! This thread has moved so fast since I have posted on Ideas For Ganz! Thanks for posting.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #125
SuperJ5678

yeah! hmmmm....I'm still thinking of ideas........
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 10:01 AM   #126
please ask
Gift Guru

Hi everyone! Any holiday spirit?
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 12:31 PM   #127
SuperJ5678

I have a REALLY good idea. You can go to ur friend's house on Christmas and sing carols, but if they aren't there, you can buy a tape to record it and send it as a gift. But inorder to sing, you have to know the lyrics, so you can buy like a tutor or something from the w-shop.
amazon is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:29 AM   #128
please ask
Gift Guru

Hello! Everyone have 4 more days to post your ideas before I mail them to Ganz
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #129
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

they should have a webkinz world wide parade that goes through everyone's houses. they should have a scavenger hunt that if you find all of these christmas/hanukkah items, you get to keep them.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:24 PM   #130
orangejuice12

neon-pink-monkeys is on a distinguished road

Yea, I think they could have a much better holiday theme for it. I mean, halloween has its own theme and everything, but Christmas just has trees. I mean, Christmas is more important than halloween because it has an actualy meaning (well, for christians & others that celebrate it).
They should have a window and every couple of seconds it shows a sleigh with reindeer in the night sky (an animated window kinda like the undersea porthole..) And it could be frosted over and have snow falling outside. It`d be really cute! And they could make a Santakinz Chair or Throne? I think that`d be cool too. And I love the fireplace idea. Especially how it could be animated. Also, in real life they make white wire reindeer & stuff that light up & you put them outside. I think they should make those for your backyards and when you click on them they light up (like christmas trees). And they could make CandyCane Wall hangers. And it`d be cool if they could make a reindeer statue or some sort of statue. Or a Reindeer Snow Sculpture...
Closed

Tags
luvs webkinz was here!