Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 02:03 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

cheyejade is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz (*that I will forward on September 5, 2008*)

I love all of the ideas posted here! I can't wait to see what theme items they will have this year. I am really hoping that they will have a tree for the ornaments they are selling to go on! That would be so cool! I would like to see a rotating tree as well.

I think a snow room would be great since they are bringing out a Snowman. I wish you could build him, how cool would that be!

Nutcracker dolls would be awesome as well.

Milk and cookies place settings.

A room theme that would be Santa's Toy Workshop would be neat.

Stockings featuring specific webkinz (personalized in a way) to hang in the room

Presents that you can place in the room

Something that plays holiday music

A timer that countsdown the days till Christmas

Room decorations like swags, holly. mistletoe, pictures

Candy cane lights/blinking lights

Animated decorations that you put inside and outside, like the blowup globes

So many ideas...I hope they will do some of the ones everyone has suggested, they are awesome! :pgn:
cheyejade is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 02:52 AM   #112
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz (*that I will forward on September 5, 2008*)

Wowza, you're going to have to send a LOT of ideas to ganz, lol
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 10:52 AM   #113

brick princess will become famous soon enough

I like your ideas. Christmas is so fun. You want to include that in your webkinz world
brick princess is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #114
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Post them all on the top page!!!!!!!!
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 08-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #115

fluffykins is on a distinguished road

I think Ganz should make a Christmas tree that you can buy ornaments for and decorate!
And like retire some of the oranements every year and then come out with more each year!
That would be soooo Awesome!!!!!!!!

---------- fluffykins added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

It would also be really fun if they made a tree that presents could go under. and then you could send your friends special Christmas day presents and they would go straight under the tree and you couldnt open it untill christmas! that might take some time to work out lol but it would be so worth it!<3

Last edited by fluffykins; 08-30-2008 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #116

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

I would like to see a wreath that I can hang on a wall. My winter walls are kind of bare.
karefrie is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 01:06 PM   #117
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, some stuff for ur walls.........like............oh, you can dress up ur pet and take it to a photo booth and you can buy a frame and hang it on ur wall!!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #118
Call me Jules

Miley39 is on a distinguished road

maybe they should make a machine that makes it snow outside and inside but it would cost at least 2,500! they should also make a webkinz santa claus come into yr house and says HOHOHO! and if u have a webkinz reindeer its should be able to fly on Christmas day only! they should also make a huge nutcracker the really talks to u and u can choose the color of the pretend uniform that it wears and it should cost 500 dollars in KC!
Miley39 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #119
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

I would love to see them add a wrapping paper to the kinzpost that is Santa themed and says "Do Not Open Til Christmas" and it won't open until then. I also think they should sell presents to go under the Christmas trees already wrapped (kind of like a grab bag) and when you click on them Christmas morning they open.....if they did this in different denominations like $2.00, $5.00, $10.00 up to $100 each in different wrapping paper just think for the fun it would be shopping for Christmas when you don't even know what you are getting LOL!! I think it would be halirious.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 02:20 PM   #120
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

That is a great idea, I completely agree. Like no one ever knows what to do with the christmas trees and the only theme that really matches wiTh christmas is the ice theme and in my opinion i do not like the ice theme.
But I think the reason ganz has'nt done this earlier is because it may be offensive to other users, some people are not christian, some are jewish and other religions.
Just sharing my thoughts,
Emily
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luvs webkinz was here!