Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #101
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz

Oh, there has got to be a puppy popping out of a present under the tree- it could be a webbie puppy!

---------- kbamomea added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and a nativity for the table!

Last edited by kbamomea; 08-26-2008 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kbamomea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 12:01 AM   #102
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

Wow, tons of great ideas everyone. Thanks for starting this thread. I would like to see garland and Christmas lights to hang along the ceiling. Also, fancy Christmas clothes for the pets. I know some people have the Santa outfit and have rooms with all their pets lined up to see Santa... would be cute if they were dressed all fancy and Christmasy. And a train set and gifts for us to put under our Christmas trees.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 01:07 PM   #103
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

My mom's friend also suggested poinsetta plant for around the room
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #104
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
My mom's friend also suggested poinsetta plant for around the room
You should call Ganz & get these ideas into them quickly as they are already starting the Christmas items. See front page for Christmas ornaments. These are all great suggestions & Ganz should know about them.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 06:48 PM   #105
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz (*that I will forward on September 5, 2008*)

You are not the first person to suggest that, so I think I will Check out my new title!! Thanks

---------- smwcat added 118 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Jingle bells...

Last edited by smwcat; 08-28-2008 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #106
misssharpaymanior
Webkinz :)

hannahkinztana7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz (*that I will forward on September 5, 2008*)

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas! Thankfully, I have some cool and contemporary ideas:
A Christmas theme! After February, it could be found in the Curio Shop or unlocked with trading cards or Webkinz Cares. They do that type of stuff on websites like Millsberry (used to go to it, now I hate it).
Winter around the World Theme (it could show Kwanzaa or Chaunnukah items, I have a Jewish friend who goes on Webkinz, so the Channukah theme would mean a lot to her.) :0

hannahkinztana7 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #107
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

They should have a Christmas Music Box ( like the Music Box Exclusive ) It can be the gift on christmas day or something and it should play a christmas song like jingle bells and stuff.

---------- Geminicat21 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

The fireplace shouldn't just be a fireplace... it should be "interactive" so where you click on it you can have a fire in it. This should apply to all the fireplaces. Also, you could click it once for "dim fire" and twice for "full fire"

Last edited by Geminicat21; 08-28-2008 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #108
Katrinabug
Webkinz :)

katrinabug111 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it is a great idea!!!!!!'

by the way............................

rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- katrinabug111 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

i think it is a great idea

Last edited by katrinabug111; 08-28-2008 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
katrinabug111 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #109
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

i think that ganz should do a whole chirtmas theme and they could have a window any everyso often you can see santakinz pop up peeking throught he window and then you can have a skating rink in your backyard. then in the room you can have like a sleigh as the bed and then you can have present under the tree and i think that it would be awesome if you can decorate the christmas tree.
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 08:30 AM   #110
please ask
Gift Guru

More ideas!!!!!!!!! YAY Awsome ideas everyone.
smwcat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luvs webkinz was here!