Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Arrow Christmas Ideas for Ganz (*that I will forward on September 5, 2008*)

I've been thinking that Ganz could make a better Christmas theme than just the Christmas trees. I thought about really cool walls and floors and an animated fireplace with stockings! Do you have any good Christmas ideas for Ganz? Tell me!

** So many people have suggested that I send these ideas to Ganz that I'm going to! So, in one more week, on September 5th I will e-mail ganz and give them a link to this thread **

Last edited by smwcat; 08-28-2008 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: update title
smwcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Christmas Ideas for Ganz

Nice idea. I would have a very fun time hanging up stockings in each of my rooms and putting little gifts wrapped up under the tree! Great idea! I suggest you send it to ganz! I'm sure they would love it!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

great idea! i would love some plushies! like santa! and ms. claus!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:31 AM   #4
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Thanks Motherkinz! Let's cross our fingers that Ganz makes more Christmas items!

---------- smwcat added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

My mom told me she wants a snowy wndow.

---------- smwcat added 944 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Any holiday spirit today?

---------- smwcat added 1396 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Any other holiday spirit?

Last edited by smwcat; 08-17-2008 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just wanted that theme when my friend sent me some Christmas Trees...
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #6
disney717

that is the greatest idea ever you should deffinatly tell ganz that idea becuase i would love for them to make it and than you can put like all your winter pets in there and stuff, if they cant make the theme they should at least make better items like a fireplace and stuff! maybe thats what they will do this year i hope!!

~disney~
Old 08-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #7
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Click the image to open in full size.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 09:35 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

That's a really good idea! Please send it to Ganz! I really want those items sooooooo bad!

Pegasusluvr
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:36 AM   #9
thekid00
Gift Trainee

thekid01 is on a distinguished road

I would like a Large Pane Window, but it would be frosted over.
thekid01 is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 09:38 AM   #10
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

I think maybe a whole Christmas theme like Ganz did the Halloween theme one year.
It would include:

Fireplace
Stockings and hangers
Cookies and Milk display set
Santakinz Doll
Mrs. Santakinz Doll
Christmas tree

Toys from the W Shop can now be giftwrapped for a low cost.
pianolover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luvs webkinz was here!