Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

jerilarry will become famous soon enough

Default christmas clothes in w shop

why would you make us buy a code for one outfit, I for one have saved kinz cash all year just to buy this years christmas items. Now there are not christmas trees to speak of or christmas outfits, How about just a few items for clothing on christmas day. And maybe christmas boxes to put under the tree, maybe they could pop open with little gifts in them that would be so cool well thanks have a good day.
jerilarry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 06:07 AM   #2

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

Default Re: christmas clothes in w shop

I know I'm a little disappointed that there aren't more holiday items available in the wshop yet, but they should be adding more in the next week or so. They don't usually make all of a theme available at once; they release maybe half at first, then the other half a couple weeks later.

I do hope they have more than just the purple Christmas tree in the wshop this year. It would not be fair to force us buy estore if we want to decorate. Some people just can't buy estore; some people won't on principle.
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:57 AM   #3
J1A1Z1

meem has disabled reputation

I am also not thrilled with the Christmas stuff this year. As with the Halloween items, they're the same as last year. I created my rooms for those holidays and was hoping to create new ones this year. Oh well, woe is me.
meem is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know, Last year was the FIRST year that we had any furniture to speak of that was Christmas related. Do you have any idea how thrilled we older webkinz players were to see such a WONDERFUL set of furniture? Up to this point, the previous couple of years, we had been designing our rooms using regular furnishings and they were GREAT! we only had a few trees and a couple of clothing items and the menorrah' before that.
I am personally thrilled that we have a Christmas set to create around.
There will be more to come in the next maintenance, Ganz releases half now and half later. You will see, there will be something to be thrilled with
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #5

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, Last year was the FIRST year that we had any furniture to speak of that was Christmas related. Do you have any idea how thrilled we older webkinz players were to see such a WONDERFUL set of furniture? Up to this point, the previous couple of years, we had been designing our rooms using regular furnishings and they were GREAT! we only had a few trees and a couple of clothing items and the menorrah' before that.
I am personally thrilled that we have a Christmas set to create around.
There will be more to come in the next maintenance, Ganz releases half now and half later. You will see, there will be something to be thrilled with
Thanks for the info, Dixiecup! I'm happy with the theme so far, but I do want more trees (indoor and outdoor). I didn't have a webkinz account until just after the theme was removed from the w-shop last year, so I don't have anything leftover from the 2008 theme. Fingers crossed for some more trees to finish my decorating!
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #6
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by unsoclbuttrfly
I know I'm a little disappointed that there aren't more holiday items available in the wshop yet, but they should be adding more in the next week or so. They don't usually make all of a theme available at once; they release maybe half at first, then the other half a couple weeks later.

I do hope they have more than just the purple Christmas tree in the wshop this year. It would not be fair to force us buy estore if we want to decorate. Some people just can't buy estore; some people won't on principle.
I agree on the estore - that is a GREAT idea - just do not buy there out of principle. This is supposed to be for KIDS for crying out loud.

AGREE on the purple Christmas tree - that is too sneaky of them - pushes estore too.

Yeah... I added rooms and hoped for a new theme too. And need to add end table and the red rug -- a friend of mine uses the RED PIRATE BELOW DECKS floor! it looks great!!

View Post Originally Posted by unsoclbuttrfly
Thanks for the info, Dixiecup! I'm happy with the theme so far, but I do want more trees (indoor and outdoor). I didn't have a webkinz account until just after the theme was removed from the w-shop last year, so I don't have anything leftover from the 2008 theme. Fingers crossed for some more trees to finish my decorating!
ME TOO Dixkiecup! -- there is always the red and green flooring
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:15 AM   #7
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

People don't HAVE to buy it. I don't even think the santa suit is all that great. Anyhow, you also get the plush version, and if I'm not mistaken, you also get to choose something from the kinzstyle shop. Nothing different from normal kinzstyle clothes.

Although I wouldn't mind some clothes being in the wshop.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #8
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

The Santa Suit is an optional.
And for at least the past 3 years, there has been a robe and a dress in the W Shop, so I'd think it would be the same this year.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #9
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

We still have Ms Birdy's surprises coming up, as well as our Christmas gift on Christmas Day - obviously, I don't know what they'll be, but don't give up yet on getting Christmas clothing !
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #10
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

You know, there's the chance that there is another half of a theme coming out. There are still things we had last year that we don't have this year. I'm going to keep hoping until it gets close to time for the items to go away again.
Gypsy is offline Female
Closed