Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
Liz ♥
Webkinz :)

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

Smile Choose the Googles on Go-Go Googles!

Okay, so they now have a Blue Googles. What if, in Go-Go Googles, you could choose the 2 Googles you can be?

White and Pink
Blue and Pink
White and Blue

3 different combinations! And if you had a Googles or two, you could have the character be YOUR Googles! (1st Googles you got of each color if more than one.) And if you didn't, the default characters would have their own names, like Webkinz Mini Golf! Wouldn't that be so cool!?
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Choose the Googles on Go-Go Googles!

Wow! Great Idea Taylor! I have to say, I have a smart sister!
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #3
wumbolicious

forever_green will become famous soon enough

Awesome idea! Sounds pretty fun. (:
forever_green is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #5
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

great idea!! I love blu and white googles, pink, not so much! this could please people like me!
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #6
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

oh thanks for letting me know i didnt even know there was another googles.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

That'd be cute!!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 03:54 PM   #8
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I like the first idea
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed