Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #11
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Change the Wshop food order to make it easier for aspiring chefs

Excellent idea! It is a pain going through all those pages to get to the "regular" groceries!
ArkMama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
Excellent idea! It is a pain going through all those pages to get to the "regular" groceries!

thank you i just got to thinking about how much food you have to buy for recipe attempts and if you have alot of pets you flip and flip and flip and then you can only put 9 items in then you got to flip thru again so why not throw in being able to put more than 9 items in your grocery cart????
fanaty is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #13
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

This would be great. I have 5 pages of PSFs it is so frustrating to scroll through them all when doing a combo.

Ganz could even create a separate section in the W Shop for them.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 12-15-2010, 08:34 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
yeah that would actually be even better! i usually only buy PSF,but sometimes i cook so this would be cool!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #15
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
thank you i just got to thinking about how much food you have to buy for recipe attempts and if you have alot of pets you flip and flip and flip and then you can only put 9 items in then you got to flip thru again so why not throw in being able to put more than 9 items in your grocery cart????
So true... I find it discouraging...
Old 12-19-2010, 01:04 AM   #16
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Hmm,...I don't know, I rarely do any of the recipes. Plus I have over 100 webbies, so I find it easier when I am in KC+, to go to the wshop and flip through to my black lab's PSF.. It would take even longer if the wshop food was first and the PSF's was last.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 01:30 AM   #17
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

That sounds like a great idea! I support.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #18
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I hardly ever buy PSF unless it is for a food collector or it is a holiday, seasonal kind of food to kp somebody.
I think it would be a great idea to have PSF in a separate shop
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 02:39 AM   #19
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

I really hope they do this I just tried to help with the mega recipe bootooyoo and ugh having to in and flip thru then get 9 items then flip thru again it is very tedious
fanaty is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #20
ho?... Me?
Gifted

Exclamation Re: Change the Wshop food order to make it easier for aspiring chefs

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
View Post Originally Posted by ra1727
yeah that would actually be even better! i usually only buy PSF,but sometimes i cook so this would be cool!
View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Hmm,...I don't know, I rarely do any of the recipes. Plus I have over 100 webbies, so I find it easier when I am in KC+, to go to the wshop and flip through to my black lab's PSF.. It would take even longer if the wshop food was first and the PSF's was last.
View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I hardly ever buy PSF unless it is for a food collector or it is a holiday, seasonal kind of food to kp somebody.
I think it would be a great idea to have PSF in a separate shop
I hope Ganz pays close attention to this. This is a good point in the case of having Pet Specific Foods and WShop foods in completely separate sections...

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
I really hope they do this I just tried to help with the mega recipe bootooyoo and ugh having to in and flip thru then get 9 items then flip thru again it is very tedious
This is another good point in the case of having Pet Specific Foods and WShop foods in completely separate sections...

This is a big reason why I don't like to consider solving food recipes and prefer the clothing recipes... This is also why I don't make recipe foods for my Webbies, even though I like them.

Another point in case... younger members have limited access and time to be on the computer. If my time were limited, I would not be spending my time flipping through PSFs!
Closed