Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

Default Change the Wshop food order to make it easier for aspiring chefs

I actually have sent in the suggestion on WW about this but I'm sure they get swamped with stuff on there. I just thought that it would be much easier for those of us who have ALOT of pets on one account to have the regular W shop foods first and the PSF listed after that so our aspiring chefs aren't having to go through page after page just to buy some apples or almonds and such. Anyway I just thought it would be helpful. Thanks for having a place to make suggestions.
fanaty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #2
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Change the Wshop food order to make it easier for aspiring chefs

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
I actually have sent in the suggestion on WW about this but I'm sure they get swamped with stuff on there. I just thought that it would be much easier for those of us who have ALOT of pets on one account to have the regular W shop foods first and the PSF listed after that so our aspiring chefs aren't having to go through page after page just to buy some apples or almonds and such. Anyway I just thought it would be helpful. Thanks for having a place to make suggestions.
Great idea, it would make it so much easier, or maybe have the psf total separated from the regular foods. Like another button just for them. It would save a lot of time when you have lots of pets.
Thanks for your suggests..hope they give it some thought.
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
Autisum Awareness
Webkinz :)

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

That sounds like it would be a great idea it is very frustrating sifting through the PSI just to get to the regular food.
TRichards44 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

That's a good idea. I think they should have a separate section for PSF's like babs suggested.
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #5
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by babs
Great idea, it would make it so much easier, or maybe have the psf total separated from the regular foods. Like another button just for them. It would save a lot of time when you have lots of pets.
Thanks for your suggests..hope they give it some thought.
yeah now that they have the map it would be cool to have a grocery store then when you open it you have the option of w shop food or pet specific food. i totally love the map i think it should be the home page when you log into WW then you choose where you want to go. the map was a wonderful idea.
fanaty is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Change the Wshop food order to make it easier for aspiring chefs

I get really frustarated with all the PSF's. So I think this is a great idea! I support!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #7
fanaty
Gifted

they could call it something like goobers galactic grocery and what if they did like the kinzstyle shop and occasionally the food item on sale is an unsolved recipe or something like that. or maybe when its on sale and you buy something a little box will pop up and say guess what this is an ingredient in an unsolved recipe good luck lol sorry ive been brainstorming since i couldnt catch anymore trees
fanaty is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

That's a really good idea. I don't understand the point of having the PSFs at the front. All it does is make it harder to find food that you're trying to use. And sometimes when I'm specifically looking for soemthing, like say the webkinz vitamins, I have to go throught like a trillion extra pages just to find them. D:
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
fanaty
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by MissSimplicity
That's a really good idea. I don't understand the point of having the PSFs at the front. All it does is make it harder to find food that you're trying to use. And sometimes when I'm specifically looking for soemthing, like say the webkinz vitamins, I have to go throught like a trillion extra pages just to find them. D:

exactly i have a slower computer so it does take me a good while to get to the last page
fanaty is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #10
fanaty
Gifted

I went and checked and i have 21 pages of food and I don't get to the actual food until page 11 which I know isn't really alot but it is on a slow computer
fanaty is offline Female
Closed