Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 08:40 AM   #11
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: Challenges- asking friends for items

A tip for this would also be to ask wisely I have 3 family accounts that my sister made and a challenge asked for 3 flash lights. I new i only needed 3 and I can get 3 so I saved lots of friends for the next one. If you know you have 15 active friends that will be on later you can ask an exact amount and if you don't finish by the end of the day use all your friends to try to finish it. If this is confusing please feel free to vm me.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

What may work for Facebook social games is totally unacceptable in an allegedly kid-friendly world. It is a completely, thoroughly offensive idea to force underage Webkinz players to befriend random strangers just to finish a challenge that they cannot even opt out of. Shame on you, Ganz!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #13
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I agree they should not make you have to ask so many friends my problem is some of the games you have to score big and in one shot and i am not good at the game so i cant finish the challenge i feel and support how you feel. Im having trouble too.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #14
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I support. It's especially annoying to have to wait for ten friends to send you the stuff, because they're busy or what not....especially when it's the only thing you have left to complete the challenge.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 02:18 AM   #15

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
What may work for Facebook social games is totally unacceptable in an allegedly kid-friendly world. It is a completely, thoroughly offensive idea to force underage Webkinz players to befriend random strangers just to finish a challenge that they cannot even opt out of. Shame on you, Ganz!
I think there is quite a big difference from Facebook games. Making a friend on WW doesn't give anyone access to private information and photos like facebook does. The only contact you have with WW friends is seeing them in your friends list, and being able to sent notes and gifts. It is impossible to send anything inappropriate. I can't think of any reasons why you shouldn't make friends with other WW players, even if you don't know them. Whatever mistakes Ganz has made, they have made WW a very safe place for children.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 08:15 PM   #16
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Yes, yes... Thanks for all the opinions
slcoon is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #17
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

maybe you can use the friend finder and put yourself on it you will get a request to be friends about two or five times a week
punkin55555 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying