Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
Luv4Lollipops

Smile Cat Ears! Colored Shuts! Come Check out Some of My Ideas!

Hey guys, here are all my ideas I've come up with (I've tried searching them and nothing said it has already been thought of.)

We have Deer Ears and Bunny Ears, why not Cat Ears or Dog Ears?
I think cat ears would look soo cute on my yellow lab.

What about new Kinzstyle Shuttershades?
I think it would be pretty neat if they came out with like blue or purple shuts or something like that

I'm tired of the bows in kinzstyle outlet
Why not have a black bow? or a purple one?? A purple one would be cute

Skinny Jeanz?
I think Ganz should come out with more jeanz. Just a black pair of pants that look like jeanz without rips sound cute

Angel Wings that actually stick up and a Halo
I think for like Christmas or something, the part of the gift can be wings that actually stick up and a halo

Making a deal with Nintendo
Ganz should make an agreement with Nintendo so they can make luigi an mario hats. And a Princess Peach crown

I can haz new belts?
I think Ganz should come out with a hot pink belt the same shape as the aqua belt

Bat Wings for Halloween??
That would be cool for a gift

Well, that's all, I've tried and tried to see if anyone has ever thought of this before, but if someone has, come to me and I'll edit it out.
So what do you think??

Last edited by Luv4Lollipops; 07-22-2010 at 03:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
ImBigfoot
Webkinz :)

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Cat Ears! Colored Shuts! Come Check out Some of My Ideas!

Good ideas! That would be so cool! I also think it would be cool if they made a Ladybug costume for Spring!
ImBigfoot is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by ImBigfoot
Good ideas! That would be so cool! I also think it would be cool if they made a Ladybug costume for Spring!
cute ideas (:
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Great ideas! All of them are wonderful! ♥
Old 07-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Cute Ideas! Especially the bows. We need different bows (White,Black, ect.)
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #6

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Ooo! Bat wings!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #7
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Love all the ideas! My favorite is the colored shutter shades!
How about new shoes? Like kinds that look like converse or like sneaker boots or something
I think it would be AWESOME if they can make Webkinz a DS game or something.
Mindy98 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #8
Luv4Lollipops

haha, thanks guys
Old 07-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Great Ideas!! Rep. I believe Ganz is working with Nintendo to make a Webkinz game or something
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #10
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
Hey guys, here are all my ideas I've come up with (I've tried searching them and nothing said it has already been thought of.)

We have Deer Ears and Bunny Ears, why not Cat Ears or Dog Ears?
I think cat ears would look soo cute on my yellow lab.

What about new Kinzstyle Shuttershades?
I think it would be pretty neat if they came out with like blue or purple shuts or something like that

I'm tired of the bows in kinzstyle outlet
Why not have a black bow? or a purple one?? A purple one would be cute

Skinny Jeanz?
I think Ganz should come out with more jeanz. Just a black pair of pants that look like jeanz without rips sound cute

Angel Wings that actually stick up and a Halo
I think for like Christmas or something, the part of the gift can be wings that actually stick up and a halo

Making a deal with Nintendo
Ganz should make an agreement with Nintendo so they can make luigi an mario hats. And a Princess Peach crown

I can haz new belts?
I think Ganz should come out with a hot pink belt the same shape as the aqua belt

Bat Wings for Halloween??
That would be cool for a gift

Well, that's all, I've tried and tried to see if anyone has ever thought of this before, but if someone has, come to me and I'll edit it out.
So what do you think??
AHH! I love some of these!

Black Cat ears for halloween!
Halo for Christmas!

I think the wings could work as like a belt or something. xD

I also love the belts and shuddershades!

Ganz should take into account all these items that people love and work with them to form new ones.
Closed

Tags
p o o k i e, pookie rawks!