Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #11
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Car Wash

Actually I think this might even be a really cool rare to add to the site. I know my son would love being able to wash a car. It's like when they added the bath tubs- My kids spent ours giving their pets baths. It could be a really cool add on to the auto room.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #12
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Yes!! That sounds SOO cute! Send it in to GANZ!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 10:17 PM   #13
Rawrr!
Webkinz :)

Iluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of light

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iluvwebkinz167 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 10:34 PM   #14
Buffyjoop
Gifted

Kinz Nut is on a distinguished road

I sent it to Gantz. Thank you all
Old 04-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #15
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

neat idea!
froschak is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #16
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

That's a great idea! You could put it in your WW house, and buy soap and a sponge at the W Shop! Then when you click on it, it could work like the sinks, the bathtubs, or the hairdresser job!

~madolly~
Old 04-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #17
Buffyjoop
Gifted

Kinz Nut is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by madolly
That's a great idea! You could put it in your WW house, and buy soap and a sponge at the W Shop! Then when you click on it, it could work like the sinks, the bathtubs, or the hairdresser job!

~madolly~
Now you are talking. And the big brushes could come down.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #18
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Thanks!
I will have that song "Car Wash" ringing in my hear all night!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #19
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

That.is.a.really.cute.idea!
Luff.it!
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Old 04-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #20
p3yt0n

View Post Originally Posted by danathorn
Thanks!
I will have that song "Car Wash" ringing in my hear all night!
HAH i wasnt even thinking about that, but now i am. UGGHHH
GO out of my head **Thunks head** xD

BTW i love the idea. i will send it to GANZ also. =]
Closed