Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 07:10 AM   #1
Gift Trainee

susie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud of

Default Calling all Gardners! HELP!

Hey everyone,

How many of you have a lot of gardens and have tons of produce to sell? It is horribly time consuming. I sent a message to Ganz asking them to make it possible to sell a lot of produce at one time. I was hoping I could get a bunch of WI members to do the same. See below at the sample message I sent them.

Please jump on the band wagon and ask Ganz to let us sell them in bulk. They must be able to tell how many we have in our dock. There could be a prompt asking us how many we want to sell. Anyway, there is strength in numbers. If they get hammered with requests they may fix it for us.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Susie3693
Here is the message I sent them.
Instructions:
Go to contact us in the newspaper section
Send the message under comments and suggestions.

They say they read them all so it may help if everyone joins in!

A lot of people have gardens and need to sell off a lot of produce at the WShop. Is there a way to sell a large number of veggies and fruits all at one time? Can you tell how many we have in our dock? Could there be a prompt that asks how many we want to sell? I have 24 active gardens and it takes forever to sell the produce at the WShop. There has got to be an easier way! Thanks!

Last edited by susie3693; 11-01-2009 at 09:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
like a G6 :]
Webkinz :)

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Smile Re: Calling all Gardners! HELP!

I'm glad someone feels the same way! I'll help out, because i know what my fellow gardeners are going through!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #3

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Calling all Gardners! HELP!

I would like to help but i have a very small garden so i don't make as much produce. I usually have 3-5 of the same fruit or veggie in th end, but i might only have 7 at the beginning. So help me out here I love to garden but I used to have a huge garden but it would always die because I don't like watering it. SO i don't know sorry. Not really mane people have the much fruit and veggies like in your dock.
luvwbknz is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #4

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

I will help you out I have 3 gardens and it is a lot of produce.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
Gift Trainee

susie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by luvwbknz
I would like to help but i have a very small garden so i don't make as much produce. I usually have 3-5 of the same fruit or veggie in th end, but i might only have 7 at the beginning. So help me out here I love to garden but I used to have a huge garden but it would always die because I don't like watering it. SO i don't know sorry. Not really mane people have the much fruit and veggies like in your dock.
The trick is you don't have to water them! Really you don't have to water them! Just make sure you weed them everyday and you will have a great harvest. Try it on your small garden and see! I usually get carried away with everything. Sometimes my gardens die too because I don't have time to get to them. Just do the best you can!

Susie3693
Old 07-29-2009, 07:47 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

I'll help you out too! Good luck on selling all your produce!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 08:27 AM   #7
5boyz
Gift Guru

daboyz will become famous soon enough

I will help too! I go through that daily, also. The other thing I would like is to have sprinklers to do the watering. That would prevent you from having to rake everyday. I like the fact that you can not water and still have them grow, but the raking takes almost as long as the selling, lol!
daboyz is offline Male
Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #8

Ziwhtam will become famous soon enough

I know how you feel, I have 8 full rooms with plants (like 800 plants) and it does get to be a pain. I will help!
Ziwhtam is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
✌Peace✌♥Love♥

SuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am right there with you!
I don't have the BIGGEST garden of Webkinz World, but I do want a quicker way to sell. I'm supporting this cause... are you, people? Visitors?
That's right, I'm talking to you. Great initiative, I would have never thought of it!
SS
SuperSweet is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think people have been writing to ganz asking them for this for a long time. On a given day I have to drag and drop 500 pieces of produce. I woudl just start dragging and selling yours now. If they have not implemented this idea for a year I would not save your veggies hoping they will.Ganz says not to keep over 100 items in your dock because things could disappear.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed