Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Lightbulb Calling all "Big Kids!" Come on in and support a KinzChatPlus Coffee House room ... first post updated 01.01.2011... more ideas added...

I would appreciate it if Ganz would consider creating a room in KinzChatPlus for the "Big Kids" in this fantastic hobby.

A coffee (or hot cocoa) house would be perfect... with carpeting and big, fluffy furniture scattered around. Curtained windows showing the sunny outside would be a nice decor.

This room, of course, would be welcoming and open to all members... but it would be more sedate and serene than the other rooms... More on the neutral side...

I was thinking that this room would only be available in the KinzChat+ Clubhouse...

Add: Bindidog brought up a good point. I will clarify: I would NOT want to change or alter the KinzChat+ filters and monitoring for this new room idea...

Add: Here's an idea, after reading Pitenana's good point... like Doug appears in the Collector room and Mr Moo in the park... a barista appears every so often so that the Webbies can buy a specialty drink? Would that make the room more appealing?

Add: Point brought up by Dark_Hunters2: Maybe the barista could also add a couple bakery items such as cookies or muffins. It would also be nice if the newzpaperz were in the coffee house to read... the newzpaper icon could appear in the upper corner like on the Kinzville map, or a newspaper dispenser that we click on (like the magic lamp in the Collectors Room.)

Add: Point brought up by dolphin9797: This room should be appealing to the 13 to 16 year old set as well...

Add: Idea brought up by 2cheerios: let the barista start with regular coffee, tea or hot cocoa, and the customer can choose 2 or 3 additives, such as whipped cream, ice, flavor/syrup... items normally found on a coffee shop menu.... OR, instead of a barista, a separate buffet/bar, where the Webbie can choose 3 items, blend it, and thereby making their own drink...

Add: Idea from lilduckey99: Add a mini stage with a single stool and perhaps a mic so that visitors can hold poetry readings open mics...

Add: Author2B suggested a game unique to the coffee shop: The only games WW has on hand is either DiceKinz, the Trading Card Game, or the Puzzles offered in the WShop... Or, perhaps something like Magnetic Poetry, where one must choose only from the words available to create a poem... Or maybe something similar to MadLibs? Can anybody add to this one?

Add: From ra1727: "DING! i just got an awesome idea! maybe there could be a special theme that is used to make the room, and you could collect it kinda like how you collect doug items."

--If anyone wants to add or build onto this idea for refining/polishing reasons, I will welcome and add those suggestions... I would like to think of this as a forum project...

Last edited by ArkMama; 01-01-2011 at 02:42 AM.. Reason: Updated added suggestion...
ArkMama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles! Come on in and support a KinzChatPlus room for the "Big Kids"

That would be cool, but I wouldn't want to change anything about the KC+ filters.....because how could you determine whether a person is really a child or adult? I think a coffee shop would be a cute addition
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles! Come on in and support a KinzChatPlus room for the "Big Kids"

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
That would be cool, but I wouldn't want to change anything about the KC+ filters.....because how could you determine whether a person is really a child or adult? I think a coffee shop would be a cute addition
I don't believe ArkMama was referring to the filters... more so a new design of room. More "grown-up" in a sense.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
I don't believe ArkMama was referring to the filters... more so a new design of room. More "grown-up" in a sense.
This is correct... I do NOT want the filters to be changed

I want an atmosphere more sedate and calm, inviting to all, but more appealing to adults. Filters and monitoring should remain.

I would have suggested a spa using some of the eStore items, but I can see that leading to inappropriate WW behavior.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #5

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

this would be very cute! although i am a teen so... but i could still go there right?
i support
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #6
ho?... Me?
Gifted

Thumbs up Re: Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles! Come on in and support a KinzChatPlus room for the "Big Kids"

View Post Originally Posted by ra1727
this would be very cute! although i am a teen so... but i could still go there right?
i support
Of course! Thank you for supporting.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #7
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles! Come on in and support a KinzChatPlus room for the "Big Kids"

I agree with you on this idea. I do think they should have a more grownup-part for us adults. I support your idea!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That sounds cool even though i'm a teen!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-20-2010, 10:59 AM   #9
ho?... Me?
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
I agree with you on this idea. I do think they should have a more grownup-part for us adults. I support your idea!
Exactly!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
That sounds cool even though i'm a teen!
Thank you! The room should be appealing to teens as well... I don't want to see anyone excluded...
Old 12-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #10
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I support!
Closed