Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2018, 04:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Faunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forum
Faunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forum

Default Cabinets & Closets

There hasn’t been anything particularly new for kitchens or bathrooms added for some time.
I vote cabinets - places for small miscellaneous hygiene items (bathroom obviously) and cabinets to actually store loose plates, silverware, glasses, settings...anything good for a kitchen.
A permanent pantry would also be nice for food storage (optional for players who prefer the portable kind?).

Also, I’m really excited about being able to move rooms around starting the 21st but there’s still something missing. Closets.
Someplace to keep storage containers so they don’t take up a bunch of room in rooms (or maybe an attic or garage space would be better suited), someplace for wall things that haven’t made it up yet ... and in general something that can store almost *anything* instead of one specific thing. Clothes, wall stuff and general decor would be most practical.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2018, 08:57 AM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Cabinets & Closets

I agree, but I think they should also create a tissue roll for the bathroom. They have a paper towel dispenser, but really, that sits too high for most kinz to reach. I like the idea of a wall setting, similar to the book shelves that we can set on the wall (like a mural) it would be terrific if we could store our books in there and as per your request, pantry items.
There are very few and maybe only a couple of storage items that allow you to hold both items and food. Why not open the storage ability to handle all items.
Most of us have extensive docks and if they aren't going to add a search function, the very least they could do is allow us to manage our items more effectively. I would name rooms accordingly to facilitate ease of location. This would truly free up the dock to items we wish to trade or give away.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-19-2018, 11:19 AM   #3
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz rocks our collective socksWebbiekinz rocks our collective socksWebbiekinz rocks our collective socksWebbiekinz rocks our collective socksWebbiekinz rocks our collective socksWebbiekinz rocks our collective socksWebbiekinz rocks our collective socksWebbiekinz rocks our collective socksWebbiekinz rocks our collective socks

I think it would be the MOST AWESOME THING EVER if they would give us a search and it would find it NO MATTER WHERE it was. I don't have 280 rooms but, I have enough that I get tired of looking for where I hid items. I found it fantastic that the preview of my pets now shows me what they are wearing! I don't want to keep a book like some of you do. Too much work.
Webbiekinz is offline Female
Old 11-19-2018, 11:56 AM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I love the ideas mentioned here!

I have trouble keeping up with everything. I have folders for various things and notes all over my desk (very disorderly, unfortunately). Sometimes it is hard to keep up. I definitely like the idea of a permanent food pantry (other than dock) and storage solutions that don't take up so much space. I have always wished for a search function!

I'm excited about the upcoming update. It is a step in the right direction!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 11-19-2018, 12:59 PM   #5

Faunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forumFaunalover rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I agree, but I think they should also create a tissue roll for the bathroom. They have a paper towel dispenser, but really, that sits too high for most kinz to reach. I like the idea of a wall setting, similar to the book shelves that we can set on the wall (like a mural) it would be terrific if we could store our books in there and as per your request, pantry items.
There are very few and maybe only a couple of storage items that allow you to hold both items and food. Why not open the storage ability to handle all items.
Most of us have extensive docks and if they aren't going to add a search function, the very least they could do is allow us to manage our items more effectively. I would name rooms accordingly to facilitate ease of location. This would truly free up the dock to items we wish to trade or give away.
This all sounds terrific, I’ve had similar ideas.

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I think it would be the MOST AWESOME THING EVER if they would give us a search and it would find it NO MATTER WHERE it was. I don't have 280 rooms but, I have enough that I get tired of looking for where I hid items. I found it fantastic that the preview of my pets now shows me what they are wearing! I don't want to keep a book like some of you do. Too much work.
This would be ridiculously handy. I’ve easily got over 300 rooms and a similar idea I’ve had is room previews by holding the mouse over the room in question.

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I love the ideas mentioned here!

I have trouble keeping up with everything. I have folders for various things and notes all over my desk (very disorderly, unfortunately). Sometimes it is hard to keep up. I definitely like the idea of a permanent food pantry (other than dock) and storage solutions that don't take up so much space. I have always wished for a search function!

I'm excited about the upcoming update. It is a step in the right direction!
A search option for items in general would be so much easier.
Say that something is put into the search bar, and all the rooms with the item in question become highlighted and preview, with the item lit up?

Last edited by Faunalover; 11-19-2018 at 12:59 PM..
Old 11-19-2018, 01:57 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I tried taking snapshots of what furniture I have in storage rooms but don't keep up with it well enough. I would be happy with some option on the map to be able to view a room without having to make my pet go there to see what's in there. My house is big and sometimes I forget where the pet was in the first place.

I know that I would not be able to see what's in a container but just to be able to see the contents of a room would help.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-19-2018, 06:53 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I tried taking snapshots of what furniture I have in storage rooms but don't keep up with it well enough. I would be happy with some option on the map to be able to view a room without having to make my pet go there to see what's in there. My house is big and sometimes I forget where the pet was in the first place.

I know that I would not be able to see what's in a container but just to be able to see the contents of a room would help.
Actually that would be a thought as well.
Perhaps whenever a room is previewed, a side image could pop up with the option to view the storage section of the room in question!
Closed