Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

Default Bunk Bed!!!!

I wish Ganz would come up with a Bunk Bed to put in our rooms! I have so many webbies it just would save some room when you wanna put multiple pets in 1 room!
kelbel75 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
caskets is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Bunk Bed!!!!

You should send that as a suggestion/comment cuz I kinda sent a msg yesterday about the same thing and how when you have 2-3 in a room you can only put one name on the room and I sometimes forget who goes with who.
caskets is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by caskets
You should send that as a suggestion/comment cuz I kinda sent a msg yesterday about the same thing and how when you have 2-3 in a room you can only put one name on the room and I sometimes forget who goes with who.

Oooo I know! I so like the old to way to name rooms! We can't even name our holiday rooms or our rare themes!
Thanks for posting and yes I think I think I will send this suggestion to Ganz!
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 02:15 AM   #4
Can you C mE?

ainbowraycanape is on a distinguished road

Aw, you totally copied me!I have sent them a message for bunk beds since June 2008! I had it first, remember! LOL, more like great minds think alike! My 2 new bed ideas were bunk bed and sleeping bag.
ainbowraycanape is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 07:51 AM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i have always wanted bunk beds. my granddaughter had sent this in as a suggestion quite a few months ago. i bunk some of my pets together and a two in one bed would be awesome.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I think they had said something about this way back in an interview...something about it being hard for the graphics to work out with overlapping pets but that they are working on it? I am not entirely sure about this though...really would love to have some bunks too. The height of the dare devil is perfect.

Once I had a glitch where my love frog was in bed and my cheeky bed jumped in at the same time. It was funny because it looked like they were sharing a bed. It happened last year around this time.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kelbel75
I wish Ganz would come up with a Bunk Bed to put in our rooms! I have so many webbies it just would save some room when you wanna put multiple pets in 1 room!
they said that they tried to but it won't let them do it on how the furniture is put on Webkinz or something like that but they said it can possibly be a future item

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I think they had said something about this way back in an interview...something about it being hard for the graphics to work out with overlapping pets but that they are working on it? I am not entirely sure about this though...really would love to have some bunks too. The height of the dare devil is perfect.

Once I had a glitch where my love frog was in bed and my cheeky bed jumped in at the same time. It was funny because it looked like they were sharing a bed. It happened last year around this time.
yeah it did say that on this website when someone was doing a interview with Webkinz' creative director

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 01-19-2009 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 03:55 PM   #8
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Yes! I really want a bunk bed! i have my lil'kinz share rooms to save space, and I'd LOVE to have bunk beds, I'll send something to Ganz too, because the more people they get saying that, the more likely they will make them
Old 01-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

That's interesting because it seems as though they made skirts & dresses not too long after I read that for the first time...
jaxcat is offline Female
Closed