Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #21
Sherbert

Default Re: A BUNCH of ideas for ganz:)::) Please read!

cool ideas!! read my page new things for webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #22
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Some of these ideas have been iaeas for a while now but Webkinz Town is not! Great ideas!!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #23
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Great Ideas! I have one prob.

Im ten or under, ( can't post real age ) and I can spell fine. I go on Club penguin, and I used to go on VMK. Children's parents should be able to choose what they can do, my mom would prob choose PLUS for me. She goes on Webkinz herself, and me and her cna't wait til Kinzchat Plus Comes back.

Thanks for reading my rant. sorry.

~Kewliboo.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #24
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Wonderful ideas!!! I think alot of us should email these ideas to Ganz so there's more of a chance it'll happen. Also, I would like to see a webkinz gerbil and a webkinz hamster, and maybe a running wheel or a gerbil ball, lol. Webkinz floaties that webkinzcan wear, and maybe be able to buy different shampoos or conditioners or toothpaste would be nice. Basketballs and soccerballs just lay around. Maybe they can make it so the pet can bounce it.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:08 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

amandalp24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have already suggested a plinko game...lol... I think that would be a good game for todays activities.
amandalp24 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #26
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
~ In-ground pools that allow more than one webkinz swim at a time.
~ Water slides that our pets can rid into pools.

What if you could pay for how much pool you wanted? like if you wanted a 4x4 pool it would cost-$ and a 5x5 would cost-$$ and so on.
leaper is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 10:27 PM   #27
kalebmh is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i love love love ur ideas and would like to see some in WW. i would love to see the butterflies. love 'em
kalebmh is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:29 PM   #28
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Nice ideas! Although they're already coming out with an eagle soon.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:03 AM   #29

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

mmkkkayy here are my opinions on the stuff that you posted..

Here are my ideas for ganz. Please comment on anything, share your ideas, etc. I'm going to try to send all of this to ganz eventually, but it is too long to send all at once.

WEBKINZ PETS
~ Cairn Terrior-yes!!! those are adorable
~ Pit-bull-idk i dont like pitbulls...but it is a dog and a popular one at that...so i guess it should be on there
~ Love-kitten ( for valentine's day 2009 )-i heard they had that at the e-store..
~ Pink Butterfly-that would be really cool=]
~ Yellow Butterfly-yeh that would be cool too!!!
~ Grasshoper-ehh not sure about this one...im not a big insect person lol
~ Cricket-same as above
~ Eagle-thats comming!!! yay!!
~ Giraffe-i want this really badly..im suprised they havnt made this yet
~ Zebra - this is like my fav. animal!! i wish they would get a zebra!! ahhh!!!
~ Squirrel-yess that would be ADORABLE!!
~ Brown Rabbit-yeh they only have to rabbits...white and sherbert..
~ Owl-yessss with all of the birds coming in they need to get this...but i say a white owl..
~ Cardinal-that would be cute!

my opinions:
shih-tzu
pink and white striped snake
shark

PLACES TO VISIT IN WEBKINZ WORLD
~ Kinzville Bank: Where we can actually deposit, withdraw, collect interest, and save kinzcash.-
yeh that would teach some really good responsibility and stuff..and you could see people like walking aroundthe bank and stuff and u can talk to them just likethe clubhouse!!

~ WW Spa: Where our pets can get hair cuts, bathed, manicures, pedicures, and meet new friends.
i have been wanting this ever since i made a spa for my ww house.....which was christmas time or something

~ WW Gymnasium: Where our pets can excercise, run tracks, etc. And meet new friends.
yess and they could have trampolines treadmills and stuff like that...wait doesnt the clubhouse have an exercise room or something?? maybe not...idk... i cant remember lol..

~ WW Library: Where our pets can check out books, read, and meet new friends.
this would be really cool...and their can be like a librarian and everything...hehe

~ WW Waterpark: Where our pets can swim, go on water rides, and meet new friends.
yes this would be awesome!

~ WW Park: Where our pets can play on playgrounds, etc. and meet new friends.
with slides and all!! wooooo!!

WEBKINZ TOWN

This is something that I thought of a few weeks ago.
Instead of clicking ' Things to do ' and selecting where to go in WW, how about a Webkinz Town? Where we can walk around, talk with other members using Kinzchat or Kinzchat PLUS, and have to following as actual buildings that we can walk into and do things:
Adoption Center
Dr. Quack's Clinic ( This place I don't really understand, you automatically appear in the room with the doctor, what about a waiting room? )
Kinzville Academy
Webkinz Stadium
Arcade
Tournament Arena
Quizzy's Corner
Emplyment Office
Charm Forest
Clubhouse
W-Shop
Code Shop
Curio Shop
Kinzpost
Kinzville Bank
WW Spa
WW Waterpark
WW Park
WW Gymnasium
and WW Library

I that this would take a lot of persuation to ganz in order for this to happen, as well as months on end until the change. But what do you think of this idea?
i was thinking that tooo and you can actually see/walk into the buildings and stuff!! it would be greaatt!

BASIC WEBKINZ STUFF

~ Mirrors: They should actually show our webkinz as they walk by.agreed..
~ Show our pets eating-yeh it gets boring just dropping it in their picture..but i think it will change so that we see them eating soon.....
~ A better way to move our pets: right now it is very frustrating and takes a lot of paitence if your trying ot move 15+ pets frm one room back to their bedrooms. What is there was a way to just say ' this pet goes to this room, this pet goes to that room ' and it all happened at once?-well that doesnt really bother me because as soon as im done playingwith one pet than i put it to sleep and play with the other one...but than again if i am having like a party for it or something it would be nice to do what your saying...so yeh agreed there..
~ A more entertaining way to cook: Right now, We put 3 foods in a stove/sandwhich maker/blender and then watch a bunch of patterns swirl around and our food appears in mid air. What if it was like the real world, and we took a few minutes to make a sandwhich? Then watch our pets eat.
haha like sims...lol...yeh that would be kinda cool buuuuttt....id rather it not take so long so idk lol
~ 2 story houses: I personally think that we should be able to add a second story to our houses. It would be a lot more organzied. Pet rooms on the top floor, and kitchens, yards, etc. on the bottom floor. And actually SHOW a stair case somewhere in the house.
yeh...i agree or like as many storys as you want becausethere could be an attic basement ect.
~ Be able to sell our rooms! It gets annoying when ganz says ' You can't sell your room, but you can re-do it any way you'd like!! ' - Duh we can re-do it lol. The bed doesn't stay glued to the ground. lol
haha...agreed lol
~ The employment office is kind of a joke to me. All we get to do is a good deed every 8 hours for about 250KC. I think that we should have actual JOBS that we have to come to everyday and work for about a half hour or so, then make a profit. None of this every 8 hours. We could babysit a bunch of lil kinz in a house for a half hour, or help build a house.
well i kinda like the employment office but i know where you are getting at..

WEBKINZ ITEMS
~ Swings - that our pets can actually ride-i want this soooo badly!!
~ Slides - that our pets can actualoly ride-and this!!!
~ Toys that our pets can actually play with, and we can watch our pet play. There are so many toys in the W-shop but they are all for looks! It's not worth the money.-i agree like the volleyball and soccerball baseball all of that they should make a game!
~ Bunk Beds - Ganz can make it happen! That excuse has been in the Newspaper for months now.-yeah but i think they are trying to do that....but idk..
~ Mobile devices that carry more than one webkinz.-ooo yeh like a bus??
~ Windows for each room theme, that we can actually SEE out of-well i dont mind the windows that we have because it does look like your seeing something lol
~ Rugs for the ground-yyyyeeess!! i want this sooo badly
~ Ceiling fans-no cealings..lol
~ In-ground pools that allow more than one webkinz swim at a time.-yeh and indoor pools!
~ Water slides that our pets can rid into pools.-that would be cool.!!

kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 12:47 AM   #30
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies everyone... I will try to send this information to Ganz asap.
I'm glad you all liked them!!
Livi is offline Female
Closed