Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 02:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Building Webkinz!

I supprt Epic idea!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #12
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

I support! I think that would be SO much fun.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #13

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
What a well thought out idea! Great idea! I'm sure Ganz would love a way to expand their business even further. I also believe the fans of Wekinz plushes would have lots of fun with this.
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
As magnificent as the idea sounds, there is no way it can be implemented given existing technology limitations. However, if Webkinz World ever follows mazin' hamsterz into full 3D, that's one idea I'd LOVE to be remembered.
Hmm, I'm afraid I don't really understand what you're saying.
View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
I love it! I support! But I have one tiny question. If you create your own webkinz. What about the PSI and PSF?
Good point. I'll think that over and add that.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzonfire8
that sounds great!

I'm so sorry for Junior...what a cute kitty </3
Thanks! And he was so cute wasn't he?

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
I supprt Epic idea!
Thanks! I hope it will be a reality someday.
View Post Originally Posted by 1754JasmineJ397
I support! I think that would be SO much fun.
Thanks so much!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #14

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Build Your Own Webkinz! How would you like to build your own webkinz with your own two hands? If so, come on over today!

Anyone?
------
Old 01-25-2011, 09:41 PM   #15
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Build Your Own Webkinz! How would you like to build your own webkinz with your own two hands? If so, come on over today!

I'm sorry, but I don't like this idea. Besides the fact that we are totally copying BABW, there are too many questions. Would there be Webkinz that you could only build and not buy? Would you have to build all the Webkinz? What about the codes, and PSI and PSF? It's changing the Webkinz we know, and I do not want that at all.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 12:00 AM   #16

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
I'm sorry, but I don't like this idea. Besides the fact that we are totally copying BABW, there are too many questions. Would there be Webkinz that you could only build and not buy? Would you have to build all the Webkinz? What about the codes, and PSI and PSF? It's changing the Webkinz we know, and I do not want that at all.
All right. Everyone has their own opionions.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

That could be fun. They could also sell webkinz related items that you see in stores already. A one stop shop. They could have it set up similar to the build a bear workshop where you have the skins of the webkinz and maybe they can have the codes attached to the legs already or behind the counter. That way if you want a floppy pet or one that is stuffed to the limit you can have your choice.

Anyway, I support.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #18

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
That could be fun. They could also sell webkinz related items that you see in stores already. A one stop shop. They could have it set up similar to the build a bear workshop where you have the skins of the webkinz and maybe they can have the codes attached to the legs already or behind the counter. That way if you want a floppy pet or one that is stuffed to the limit you can have your choice.

Anyway, I support.
Thank you!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Build Your Own Webkinz! How would you like to build your own webkinz with your own two hands? If so, come on over today! *Updated!*

What a fun idea! I love it!
I support you 100%!
One ? What about the PSI & PSF?
I would want to go there all the time! LOL!
suzee<<<Another SNOW DAY!! YAY!!
suzee is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #20
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Build Your Own Webkinz! How would you like to build your own webkinz with your own two hands? If so, come on over today! *Updated!*

Hmm....I like your idea. But I think it be better we could create anything, Lab, Unicorn, Pegasus, etc. Also I don't really like the ideas for the already have a specific item idea. It would be better if we was able to make the PSI as well and the PSF. The PSI would be special. Nobody would have the same thing.

Also, I think we should be able to add wings, designs,and some other stuff too.

Last edited by cupcake00497; 01-27-2011 at 02:15 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Closed