Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Build Your Own Webkinz! How would you like to build your own webkinz with your own two hands? If so, come on over today! *Updated!*

I was thinking the other day about Build-a-bears. They are very popular and make quite a bit of money I bet. So, Ganz should make something for Webkinz like that! There could be different places across the country. When you go there, you can build your own webkinz! They could look a little different from webkinz too. They'd still go online though. They could be called "My Own Webkinz" since we'd make them. And they could also sell some little packs at stores where you could build one at home. They do those a lot. Isn't this a good idea? Support today!

Update: There has been questions about the codes and PSI. Well, I thought about it and here's what I came up with.

-Codes: What it could be is there's a dog you can make, a cat, a rabbit, a teddy bear, and a googles maybe. They could be different colors too. Anyway, the code would be attached to the leg or the arm maybe. And for special items....

PSIs and PSFs: I was thinking since they would have a code, they'd have to have special items and foods!!!! I was thinking the cats could all have a certain item like a chair. Then depending on the cat they'd have different colored chairs. With all of the other pets too.

Last edited by tarabella9; 01-27-2011 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: Updating!!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 12:16 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Building Webkinz!

I think this would be a great idea!!!
I used to go to B-a-B all the time and took my BFF's kids there. They are into Webbies now and not so much the others so they would love it too

I SUPPORT
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I think this would be a great idea!!!
I used to go to B-a-B all the time and took my BFF's kids there. They are into Webbies now and not so much the others so they would love it too

I SUPPORT
Thank you!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #4
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

I SUPPORT! That sounds epic! I'd go there every month!
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 AM   #5

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

That's such a great idea! I love Build-A-Bear! I'd totally love to make my own Webkinz!!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzForever3
I SUPPORT! That sounds epic! I'd go there every month!
Thanks! I would too!
View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
That's such a great idea! I love Build-A-Bear! I'd totally love to make my own Webkinz!!
Thank you! I know, they'd feel so special to me then!
Old 01-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #7
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

What a well thought out idea! Great idea! I'm sure Ganz would love a way to expand their business even further. I also believe the fans of Wekinz plushes would have lots of fun with this.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

As magnificent as the idea sounds, there is no way it can be implemented given existing technology limitations. However, if Webkinz World ever follows mazin' hamsterz into full 3D, that's one idea I'd LOVE to be remembered.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:54 PM   #9
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I love it! I support! But I have one tiny question. If you create your own webkinz. What about the PSI and PSF?
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #10
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

that sounds great!

I'm so sorry for Junior...what a cute kitty </3
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Closed