Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Build Your Own Webkinz! How would you like to build your own webkinz with your own two hands? If so, come on over today! *Updated!* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/build-your-own-webkinz-how-would-677382/)

tarabella901-24-2011 12:13 AM

Build Your Own Webkinz! How would you like to build your own webkinz with your own two hands? If so, come on over today! *Updated!*

I was thinking the other day about Build-a-bears. They are very popular and make quite a bit of money I bet. So, Ganz should make something for Webkinz like that! There could be different places across the country. When you go there, you can build your own webkinz! They could look a little different from webkinz too. They'd still go online though. They could be called "My Own Webkinz" since we'd make them:). And they could also sell some little packs at stores where you could build one at home. They do those a lot. Isn't this a good idea? Support today!

Update: There has been questions about the codes and PSI. Well, I thought about it and here's what I came up with.

-Codes: What it could be is there's a dog you can make, a cat, a rabbit, a teddy bear, and a googles maybe. They could be different colors too. Anyway, the code would be attached to the leg or the arm maybe. And for special items....

PSIs and PSFs: I was thinking since they would have a code, they'd have to have special items and foods!!!! I was thinking the cats could all have a certain item like a chair. Then depending on the cat they'd have different colored chairs. With all of the other pets too.

dawnscott101-24-2011 12:16 AM

Re: Building Webkinz!

I think this would be a great idea!!!
I used to go to B-a-B all the time and took my BFF's kids there. They are into Webbies now and not so much the others so they would love it too

I SUPPORT

tarabella901-24-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnscott1 (Post 22045663)
I think this would be a great idea!!!
I used to go to B-a-B all the time and took my BFF's kids there. They are into Webbies now and not so much the others so they would love it too

I SUPPORT

Thank you!:)

WebkinzForever301-24-2011 10:56 AM

I SUPPORT! :D That sounds epic! I'd go there every month! ;D

ButterflyFlower01-24-2011 10:58 AM

That's such a great idea! I love Build-A-Bear! I'd totally love to make my own Webkinz!! :D

tarabella901-24-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebkinzForever3 (Post 22047347)
I SUPPORT! :D That sounds epic! I'd go there every month! ;D

Thanks! I would too!:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower (Post 22047382)
That's such a great idea! I love Build-A-Bear! I'd totally love to make my own Webkinz!! :D

Thank you! I know, they'd feel so special to me then!

peacemom01-24-2011 01:23 PM

What a well thought out idea! Great idea! I'm sure Ganz would love a way to expand their business even further. I also believe the fans of Wekinz plushes would have lots of fun with this.:clap::thumbup::clap:

Pitenana01-24-2011 01:35 PM

As magnificent as the idea sounds, there is no way it can be implemented given existing technology limitations. However, if Webkinz World ever follows mazin' hamsterz into full 3D, that's one idea I'd LOVE to be remembered.

2cheerios01-24-2011 01:54 PM

I love it! I support! But I have one tiny question. If you create your own webkinz. What about the PSI and PSF?

webkinzonfire801-24-2011 02:05 PM

that sounds great!

I'm so sorry for Junior...what a cute kitty </3 :'(