Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Buckle up, Ganz!

Hey!

I was playing the new game on WW, Webkinz Rally, and I noticed something bad...

My Himalayan wasn't buckled up! What kind of message are you sending GANZ? We need to buckle up. It's really important.

That's why they should probably have seat belts on the vehicles as well!

I have no idea if GANZ stopped to think in the middle of trying to make more money (by creating membership and such) about safety.

Thanks a lot for reading, and please post your opinions below!

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #2

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

Default Re: Buckle up, Ganz!

i am thinking that they gave us retro cars, the ones that only have lap belts
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I didn't even notice the missing seat belt. You are right that there should be one! I wonder if the games at the real video arcade have seat belts in the cars? Hmmm.........
jms40 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 10:32 PM   #4
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

I would hope that it was the retro seat belts, but I think they just forgot. That's kind of something to think about, huh?

And jms, I agree... I do wonder if they've got them there. But I doubt that the people would wear them, and arcades aren't really targeted at young kids.

Webkinz is, though.

Thanks for the opinions!

- Ciara
Old 04-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #5

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

I agree with you about the seat belt thing... but why would a little kid be looking for a seat belt if they were too busy playing the game..?
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

i aggree with you but i have never noticed that before....
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
roverbono on

Well I see your point about them not looking, but what if a sibling is playing and they look? The possibilities are endless... At least one person will notice and it may affect them... What if it affected me? And think about it.. Young kids follow what they see.. it's a fact.

Thanks for posting : )
Old 04-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #8
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

haha thats totally true and very observant!!! that isnt a good message for ganz to be sending to everyone however, maybe we cant see the seatbelt.... lol thanks for the observation
mcdreamy99 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #9
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Yeah, that is a bad message to send to little kids and I don't think they did stop to look at that. Rep point for you!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #10

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Yeah! They should. My mum is always telling me to buckle up! (That was when I was little)
Dudeness is offline Female
Closed