Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: BRING BACK RETIRED PETS

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
Now, on the other Hand. I would like to See a White Pegasus or a Pink or Black Unicorn, I think this would be a better way to bring back some of the more popular ones but yet they would still be differant
I think it is a good idea to have them different like that. I don't think they should have them too close to the way the retired ones are because that's not fair to the people who paid lots of money for something because it was retired. The store in my area was selling the cheeky dog for $850. I would never pay that, but if I could, I would be really mad if they brought back the exact same thing after I paid that much. I also think it is more fun for them to release something I have never seen before.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 06:58 AM   #42
Jessi239

Jessi239 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I think it is a good idea to have them different like that. I don't think they should have them too close to the way the retired ones are because that's not fair to the people who paid lots of money for something because it was retired. The store in my area was selling the cheeky dog for $850. I would never pay that, but if I could, I would be really mad if they brought back the exact same thing after I paid that much. I also think it is more fun for them to release something I have never seen before.
I agree with you and wow 850 is a lot!
Jessi239 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #43
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
It would be nice but all the people who spent a ton of money on those rare pets would be furious.
BUT, it was their choice to spend the money and take a chance that it may unretire.
BUT ALSO, Ganz said that "Once a pet is retired, it will never come back". The Unicorn did, though.

It would be nice though if they did an eStore replica it would have the same PSF and virtual graphic but the pet item would be untradable.
I don't like that much, because not very many people have eStore points.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 06:55 AM   #44
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I think that a black pegasus or unicorn would be really pretty. They should make it kind of pearl looking like the pink pony with sparkles in it's mane and tail like the unicorn. That would be beautiful in black.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:27 AM   #45
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I do not think it is a good idea because, some people spent lots of money for them, and that would be a rip off to them. I don't really care about the Lil Unicorn, it wasn't worth THAT much.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 07:28 AM   #46
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

This would be considered a petition, and for over a year now, petitions have not been allowed on WI.

Just so you know.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 07:30 AM   #47
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
What's the point in bringing them back? I think if you want it and you missed out, not everything in life is fair. Not even everything in a little virtual world...
If this were to happen, GANZ might as well not retire them in the first place.
I wouldn't like them to be in the eStore, because less people have eStore accounts/points. If you want it, I'd say eBay or some other site would be the best deal, for now.
Also, the returning of retired pets would bring the values of them and their items would drop way down, and it wouldn't be fair to those who did purchase one off of the internet.
I agree you can't get everyhting in life. I try to think of it like GANZ is trying to teach us a lesson, how to live life when you get older, oyu don't get everything in life, life isn;t always fair. It shows you responsibiltity on the site to (:
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #48
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

What a great idea. I missed out on the cheeky dog. I did have one in my hand a few years ago. Instead I chose the cheeky monkey. If I would of known the dog was going to retire I definitely would of purchased that dog. I am hoping for an estore cheeky dog. I would rather have the real plush. I hope someday the retired pets will be re released maybe a special anniversary edition.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #49
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would be a great idea too. I would love a cheeky cat, but would never spend the money they want for it online. Ganz doesn't make any money from these over inflated prices, they are from one seller to another. Ganz would be very smart to bring a pet back.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 08:12 AM   #50
is a Jedi

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think thats a good idea, some people spend hundreds of dollars on the older retired webbies, it wouldn't be very fair to them.
Kryptonut1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, it;s super taco!