Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: BRING BACK RETIRED PETS

yes there is a line of 'faves' that are retired pets, but Ganz can simply not bring back pets like the cheeky dog. I have seen on ebay how much they cost, and lets just say i could get a psp with that money...
Galfam is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #12
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Oh my gosh i would soooooo buy the love puppy!!!! and the cheeky dog!!! *screams* Yes!!!! I would love it if they brought retired one's back!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 09-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #13
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I agree with webkinz005. I have also paid quite a bit for my pegasus and I am saving it to see if it goes up in value any more before I put it online. (The reason I bought it is because it was the most expensive fantasy pet) I still need the unicorn and then my magical plushie creatures collection will be complete for now. I don't think they should bring back "retired" pets, because most of the other similar virtual communities haven't brought back their stuff that is "retired" (and it is stuff you have to raise "virtual money" for and that you don't even buy with real money..Buying it with real money would be too easy or expensive I guess..) I think the black and white cheeky dog was a nice gesture though, that is about as close as Ganz can come to rereleasing a retired pet without making a lot of people mad in my opinion. (Hopefully they make a cheeky cat that is a bit different to go with it.)

Last edited by Shandree; 09-08-2009 at 07:42 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #14
Lil Kinz

KitKat12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the replies. They should at least bring back the cheeky cat and brown and white dog at least

View Post Originally Posted by galfam
yes there is a line of 'faves' that are retired pets, but Ganz can simply not bring back pets like the cheeky dog. I have seen on ebay how much they cost, and lets just say i could get a psp with that money...

I agree but they should bring back instead of people spending 200$ on a cheeky cat thats insane

Last edited by KitKat12; 09-09-2009 at 01:18 PM..
KitKat12 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #15
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i wish they would bring cheeky dog and cheeky cat to the store as "replicas". i would buy several!!! it would be nice to bring back some of the earlier pets that new people never had a shot at.
jagular is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #16
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I think it would be great if they brought back the retired pets occassionally. It would keep the prices down of the 'scalpers" out there.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #17
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I think it would be great if they brought back the retired pets occassionally. It would keep the prices down of the 'scalpers" out there.
exactly. if ganz wanted to end some of the ebay sellers business, they could offer cheeky dog and cat in the estore. i doubt they could find the same fabric they were made out of years ago to make identical plushes. so the estore would be an excellent alternative. the virtual image and psi's and psf's would be the same. or they might could make a lil kinz, then if wouldn't matter so much if they were slightly different plush. i would love to see it done either way
jagular is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 01:56 PM   #18
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

I love that idea cause i REALLY want a love PUPPY!!!!!!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 01:56 PM   #19
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by KitKat12
GANZ should bring back retired for limited time because lot's of people want retired pets and none of them are around if you we get enough people to agree they might do it

WebkinzLoVeR
While we may want them, Im going to have to disagree It would be completely unfair to the people who have paid boatloads of money for their retired pets off of ebay, actually boght them before they retired, or traded big on WW to get their pet items. And it takes away the sense of achievement in getting one as well. If they bring them back, they were never actually retired, and youd feel kinda silly and cheated having thought that the pet was rare...
But, an alternative could be a *slightly* different plush with a *slightly* different PSI and PSF...

Last edited by Sparky1109; 09-09-2009 at 02:26 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #20

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

What a GREAT thread! I LOVE reading about debates and opinions. I agree with Pinky, sorry I can't recall the rest of your ID/name, where people spent the large sums of money on retired pets. That's a choice they had. We ALL have choices each day we live. I, too, read about the retired unicorn about to be released sometime in the near future. I began playing in webkinz world in Feb. of 2008. My kids began in May of 2007. Webkinz was out and functioning long before those above mentioned dates. We missed some of the precious delights when Ganz first introduced these products. Also, in various parts of the globe, webkinz was, and in many cases still are, difficult to locate. Some of these places I'm aware of are in the State of Montana, in rural places, Canada, in rural places, etc. Shopping online such at Ameriwade.com is a fabulous way to acheive these webkinz adoption goals and other webbiez products. I know that I would LOVE to adopt some of these retired webbiez and hope that some of them are brought back for a limited time. Of course, I hope it's when I can afford to purchase them as well I agree with some of the others who commented on this thread. If Ganz brings back some of the retired pets, they should have something a little bit different placed on each pet, such as a marker, or number on their tag. The PSI a wee bit different, etc.
32saoirse is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, it;s super taco!