Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

KitKat12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up BRING BACK RETIRED PETS

GANZ should bring back retired for limited time because lot's of people want retired pets and none of them are around if you we get enough people to agree they might do it

WebkinzLoVeR
KitKat12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: BRING BACK RETIRED PETS

I don't think this is a very good idea. Many people pay lots of money for retired pets and they would be mad at ganz for doing this.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

i like this idea!! or they should do a remake of them but change something little on the pet.
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

No, this is not a good idea. If they come back, people would be mad what they paid for online for alot of money.

Last edited by Diamond015; 09-08-2009 at 05:56 PM..
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #5
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Well, I think I read that the unicorn or the li'Kinz unicorn is coming back so maybe they are thinking about it. I know I would love a Cheeky Cat and and a Cheeky Dog, too.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

That might be a good idea. I would love to buy some of the retired pets! They are just so cute! But at the same time,its a bad idea in a way.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #7
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think that if they are going to bring these pets back... something needs to change. Whether they have a different symbol on their paw, and a "modified" PSI, or something totally different, I think that'd make it a little more fair to those who spent tons of money online, because they thought it'd never come back.
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #8
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: BRING BACK RETIRED PETS

I think this is a great idea and I wouldn't be surprised if Ganz does it! As far as the people who spent lots of money for "retired" pets, that was choice they made. Nobody forced them to pay what they did for it. Ganz has brought back "retired" Exclusives to the eStore. I think it's only a matter of time before they do it with some of the pets.

Good rule of thumb...most things are never permanent...so just because it's retired doesn't mean it's retired for good. I like the idea!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I'd hate that. Retired means retired. They wouldn't be wanted if they weren't retired...and the item's value would drop. I honestly would not enjoy that, just my opinion though.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #10
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i like this idea, great job!! for the people who bought the 300 dollar pets, they spent the money, which means they took a risk!!! not our fault they spent that money. this maybe a way to get some people back from the quitters cause of the estore
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, it;s super taco!