Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #21
♥Rest in Peace T♥
Webkinz :)

pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Bring Back Retired Items - Please Support

View Post Originally Posted by jackjackiejack
some of u guys need to read THE CLOTHING ITEMS WILL LOOK THE SAME BUT THEY HAVE NEW NAMES, LIKE PLUMPY GLASSES WOULD BE CALLED LIBRARIAN GLASSES, AND WACKY WOULD BE CALLED MAGIC W JEANS,AND SLIPS WOULD BE CALLED SPARLKLING DRESS SHOES, AND ETC. IT WU BA REPLICA, AND THEY WOULD NOT BE WORTH MUCH, SINCE THEY ARE REPLICAS!!!THUS, IT IS UNFAIR HOW U SEE SNOBBY RICH PEOPLE WALKING IN A FULL OUTFIT OF RETIRED CLOTHES, THEY ARE MEAN AND DO NOT SHARE ANY OF THEM. THEY CAN MAKE THE POOR MAD, BUT WE CAN'T MAKE THE RICH MAD?!
I honestly find it really quite rude, you calling all "rich" people "snobby". You need to calm down a bit, and not yell. First of all, NOT all people who are "rich" are snobby. You are basically saying that every single person who has anything of value is considered "snobby". Yeah, there are some, but the vast majority are NOT. If they don't want to "share" their clothes, that's up to them. It's not up to you to decide whether they're going to share or not. Some people work REALLY REALLY hard, myself included, to build up their priceless. You cannot expect people to just trade to you their hard earned priceless, just because you want them to, unless you have something of equal value to trade them.

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
i support cause i hate how these rich people like showing off
Not all "rich" people wear their priceless to show off. Some of them just wear them because they like how the clothes look.
I really really really
dislike the term "Rich people" it's really just a useless stereotype to define those who have, so called "priceless". So called "Rich" people are not any better than any other people.

Last edited by pingchuan; 02-18-2011 at 03:46 PM..
pingchuan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #22
yay i can change it!
Tyyttyyt5 is on a distinguished road

Sorry but i can't support this idea
I worked hard for getting some of the cars that i have in my collection. It will ruin my collection if anybody could have get the cars so easily. But there is something that close to your idea (Estore Replicas)
Tyyttyyt5 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #23
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Sorry, I have to say "nah" to this.

Even if they did have different names, they'd still be the same... Even if their value was different... they'd still be the same.

For example, we'll say Fluffy has a set of Plumpy's Glasses she wants to trade. Everyone wants to trade with her, and she is happy because she has them. If they come out with Librarian's Glasses, that look exactly like Plumpy's Glasses, then nobody will want to trade for Plumpy's Glasses anymore, because the Librarian Glasses look exactly like them. So Fluffy is sad that nobody wants to trade anymore.

That would cause a decrease in value to all priceless, and make many people upset.
Agreed.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #24
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
i support cause i hate how these rich people like showing off
I find that offensive.... not all the shutter shades/orange army/plumpy people scam people..... I don't

Anyways...... I do and I don't support because some people work hard for in trading to get them, and for them to be unretired would make them angry, but I do support because I would love to get some of those cool old items! so I support-ish
and names wouldn't change much in trading... it would make more scammers out of good people
zacspet is offline Male
Old 02-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #25

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

please stop being rude, i am a really positive person so i don't like fights. i am not quiet sure if i am for this idea or against it. on one side it would be great to get these items maybe one time a year or so (especially for the people who are new) but on the other side would it make fun to try to find these things (like trading)? or looking on the curio shop?
when i see all those nice items i think why didn't i have webkinz before, but then i think, i don't really need it. there are more important things.
everyone has his / her own opinion and they should stand to it, but fair and not being rude... we are here to have fun
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #26
yay i can change it!
Tyyttyyt5 is on a distinguished road

I think that i have a nice importvement for your idea.
Maybe ganz can add a new place where you can exchange Gold coins (Like the wish machine token) For retired items replicas. Those item will not be tradeable or kinzpost able. I think that this will work out.
About the gold coins: They will be awarded like tokens but a they will be a bit harder to get.

Hope you like it
Tyyttyyt5 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #27

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I love this idea! I support!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 02:08 PM   #28
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Please, stop accusing all people who walk around clad in rarer clothes of being "snobby".

People wear rare clothes because they like how it looks. What are you supposed to do with clothes if you can't wear them?

Second... no one would like the items like Plumpy's Glasses and WZ Jeans anymore. Even IF they were under different names, they would look exactly the same. They would be just like any other KO item. The reason why people like them is because they are so rare, and that it probably took them a lot to get them.

Everyone who OWNS these rarer items would be furious at GANZ. It takes a lot to earn so called "priceless" and it gives you such a thrill and feeling of accomplishment.

Take that away, a lot of people would stop playing on webkinz altogether. A bunch of people I know are only on there to trade and try to get their "dream wants".

I cannot support this idea.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #29
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Please, stop accusing all people who walk around clad in rarer clothes of being "snobby".

People wear rare clothes because they like how it looks. What are you supposed to do with clothes if you can't wear them?

Second... no one would like the items like Plumpy's Glasses and WZ Jeans anymore. Even IF they were under different names, they would look exactly the same. They would be just like any other KO item. The reason why people like them is because they are so rare, and that it probably took them a lot to get them.

Everyone who OWNS these rarer items would be furious at GANZ. It takes a lot to earn so called "priceless" and it gives you such a thrill and feeling of accomplishment.

Take that away, a lot of people would stop playing on webkinz altogether. A bunch of people I know are only on there to trade and try to get their "dream wants".

I cannot support this idea.
I agree with HP. Bringing back these items would make people incredibly angry, and they'd stop Webkinz. Everyone who has these items would be angry.
&& just because someone has a priceless/hard to find item, DOESN'T mean they're showing off. I have some myself, and I love the way they look on my pet. Has nothing to do with "showing-off".
I'm also not going to support this. Sorry.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 04:54 PM   #30
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
I agree with HP. Bringing back these items would make people incredibly angry, and they'd stop Webkinz. Everyone who has these items would be angry.
&& just because someone has a priceless/hard to find item, DOESN'T mean they're showing off. I have some myself, and I love the way they look on my pet. Has nothing to do with "showing-off".
I'm also not going to support this. Sorry.
I'd have to agree with sunny and HP. It would upset their value and it wouldn't make them seem as special anymore. And isn't working hard to acquire these sought after items the fun part? I think it is, it makes them seem even more wonderful and special once you get them because you know you worked really hard for it and you deserve it. I wish you luck on getting those items and sorry but I will not support
Closed