Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2017, 04:27 PM   #1
petlover5051
Webkinz :)

petlover5051 will become famous soon enough

Default bring back the feature in kinzchat plus

Okay... I have a big problem and Ganz MUST fix it lol

So... I'm pretty sure in the clubhouse rooms when you typed if you were not allowed to say that word, it would turn red. But for some reason, Ganz removed that feature!!! Now I said "youtube" and it told me to stop otherwise I would be banned or silenced from Kinzchat plus. So I was like, what the heck, i didnt know!!! Ganz really needs to bring this feature back. they probably won't though :

anyway... please tell me if you agree with me. i hope you do
petlover5051 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2017, 10:43 PM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: bring back the feature in kinzchat plus

There may be pros and cons to that feature, but it does seem that the red letters would be better than getting a warning!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 06-05-2017, 07:59 AM   #3
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind
robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind

makes no dif to me I avoid KC plus and it's overabundance of rude brats
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 06-05-2017, 11:14 AM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I remember that feature! I know it was absolutely fabulous when they first originally had gotten rid of it but shortly thereafter things went downhill, you can't talk about social media in the KC+ otherwise you will be banned, believe me,I talked about pixie hollow (when it was a huge thing back in 2010) & got banned for about a month. I've been silenced before too & it's very annoying, whenever I found myself getting back into WW again I'd either get banned, silenced, or something else would happen & it'd prevent me from getting back into it so after months of that happening I just gave up bc there wouldn't be any fun or any point in playing if that was happening 24/7. I highly doubt they'll bring the feature back but I surely hope they do one day bc it's just irritating without it & just ugh.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-05-2017, 11:37 AM   #5
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

I remember seeing that feature for the first time, and hated it. Every mispelled word....I was in the trading room, dont remember what I was trading but it was so difficult typing and sending messages.

I think they got rid of the red because it took less time to work around the system.
But it bites so hard for us who are trying to talk normally, esp for trading!!!
I thought they would have a working system by now, I mean it has been 11 years, what happened?
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 06-05-2017, 03:50 PM   #6
petlover5051

petlover5051 will become famous soon enough

Nancygurl, agree it can be a hassle but wouldn't you rather see that you cant say it instead of saying and then getting banned?

Luvzfrogs, I hope I dont get banned for a month
petlover5051 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2017, 05:20 PM   #7
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

LOL I know, I dont understand it, at all.
I think the first time I saw the new system, I thought we were able to say numbers and all that so I did(trading reasons) and kept getting those messages
nancygurl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kinzchat feature