Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: Breeds of Dogs I think Ganz should make!

Those sound great! I would really love a Signature Chocolate Lab. Hmm, I should make a thread about that....
Anyways, I like those ideas. I would LOVE to have a Bernese Mountain Dog.
Pupcake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 09:08 AM   #12

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by london
They alreaady have a husky and a skotish terrior aka schaucher. I think that WW needs more than just dogs! Some of those are good, but WW can' spend money making only dogs. Some kids don't even know what a akita is. I don't know what it looks like. They can't make every dog! They need birds and african animals and some made up animals.
I never said I just wanted them to make dogs. I just personally like when they make dogs and cats. I think they need more than just dogs, too. And if kids don't know what an Akita is, wouldn't it be nice for Ganz to make one so they CAN see what one is? Also, a scottish terrier is NOT the same thing as a schnauzer. And I said SIGNATURE husky, because I don't think the husky they have now is very realistic.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #13

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I too have asked for an Australian Shepherd and a Border Collie. I would also like Ganz to make a Webkinz Vizlsa. I have a pet Vizsla and I think they are so pretty.
I would also like to see a Webkinz:
Great Dane
Longhaired Chihuahua
Staffordshire Terrier (but make it cute!)
Signature Beagle

And I wish Ganz would create this cool Webkinz Creator where you can select two different breeds and mix it together and then have your own Webkinz just the way you want it. I would pay at least $30 bucks to make my Webkinz.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #14
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i also like greyhounds/whippets and afghan hounds
jagular is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #15

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
I too have asked for an Australian Shepherd and a Border Collie. I would also like Ganz to make a Webkinz Vizlsa. I have a pet Vizsla and I think they are so pretty.
Great Dane
Longhaired Chihuahua
Signature Beagle

And I wish Ganz would create this cool Webkinz Creator where you can select two different breeds and mix it together and then have your own Webkinz just the way you want it. I would pay at least $30 bucks to make my Webkinz.
I love the idea of a Signature Beagle and a long-haired chihuahua! The make your own Webkinz thing would be SO COOL! My dog is a mix between a corgi and a chihuahua so it would be awesome if I could make a Webkinz like her!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #16

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I second the puli, or the larger version the Komondor! Those dogs look like they have dread locks, lol. Now that would be cool walking around the clubhouse
Old 11-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #17
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Great Dane
Longhaired Chihuahua
Signature Beagle

I agree, I love Great Danes and Staffordshire Bull Terriers and the regular Chihuahua is cute, but Weird, it has long haired ears and a shorthaired body(No offense to my Webkinz Chihuahua LOL) And Beagles Are my Favorite breed of dog. BEAGLE POWER!!!!
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie