Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

Default Birthstone parrots

OK, lots of people liked this idea and would buy them. This is my thought, What would you think if GANGZ created a line of birthstone parrots? I put a list together of what I believe would be a good parrot match to each gemstone What Do you think? I mean i absolutly dislike the dogs.. they all look the same betewwn the 3 AND there like just common... Now i would buy EVRY one of these if Gangz made them right and with cool PSI and stuff what do you think? I would LOVE feedback! Thanks! And Also Most of them acually the names fit with the gemstone. and they all match and its NATURAL. unlike the dogs which are dyed colors, these are natural feather colors!

January: Garnet Eclectus (Female)

Click the image to open in full size.
February: Amethist Violet Necked Lory
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 784x600 and weights 48KB.Click the image to open in full size.
March: Aquamarine Blue Quaker
April: Diamond Umbrella Cockatoo
May: Emerald Eclectus (Male)
June: Pearl Cockatiel
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 71KB.Click the image to open in full size.
July: Ruby Red Lory
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x495 and weights 33KB.Click the image to open in full size.
August: Peridot Parrotlet
September: Sapphire Hyacinth Macaw
October: Opal Amazon (Yellow Naped)
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 656x600 and weights 93KB.Click the image to open in full size.
November: Citrine Sun Conure
December: Zircon Spix Macaw
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x868 and weights 273KB.Click the image to open in full size.
By the way Eclectus Parrots are bimorphic which means you can tell the difference between the male and female

Ok there have been some replys so this is my feedback:
Thanks to all who at least think its an interesting idea! And ok, there is no such thing as a green robin, or cotton candy parrot,and if you saw, i already have a parrot listed for amethyst What i am striving for is what GANGZ said they would be, but arn't. If they actually want to be educational then they should think of something like this. These are all different species of parrots, not like the dogs that are just the same 3 over and over again.. what is that teaching you? There are no real dogs those colors, all these parrots have their natural feathering, the way god intends it to be. and if it makes some people mad, so what? I am fed up with all the dogs, but it's not like i get mad about it, i deal with it, and think of new ideas like this. if they made the parrots and made them RIGHT, i'd have the choise to choose between the 3 birthstone dogs, or the 12 DIFFERENT birthstone parrots! But if Gangz doesn't start being more educational, me, my family, and friends will be through with it, we know of fun sites that ARE educational. I think i shouls try to be come an official employee of Gangz, what do you think? At least with me there would be all REAL animals, and trust me, there are more animals than people could ever imagine. I would do all real before i started these fake cherry birds, and puckerfishes and stuff like that.. I'm sorry if i offend anyone, i'm not trying to be rude, i am just stating facts and opinions. But i doubt Gangz could make these like posted, or even right for that matter, at least give the parrots 4 toes GANGZ, that is part of what clasifies them as parrots, remember you said you were educational.. (ps if you don't know what im talking about with the toes, look at the feet in the pictures.

Last edited by shelbers91; 09-03-2009 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Stating educational facts.
shelbers91 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Birthstone parrots

i dont know. it would be all parrots though. like a green robin and mabey a amethyst parrot ect.
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 09-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness&l

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

That's a good idea but loads of work for ganz to do! But the idea is a good idea! Maybe ganz could pick like 2 parrots like Cotton Candy Parrot and so on.
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
ebaday

I agree and disagree. Say, if all the birthstone pets were parrots, then people would be angry about just having parrots. I really do not want a parrot. I hope they make other pets for the birthstone. Just not all parrots. Thanks for sharing though.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness&l

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

Maye for the october birthstone pet it can be a parrot! Cause I agree with ebaday to many parrots may cause webkinz users to stop buying webkinz.
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 12:07 PM   #6

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

I love it! Its a really cool idea! I think that there is only one Webkinz Parrot right now. I love the March,June,and August ones. So cute! I can just imagine them now. So cute and fluffy! A whole line of Webkinz Natural Birthstone Parrots would be adorable! I just thought of a PSF for any parrot:

Feathers&Chips Bowl

The Chips would be something like Chirps,but without the R! Get it? once again,great idea!
~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Closed