Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 09:58 PM   #31
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Birthday ideas ...

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am tired of getting birthday cake. If you don't have an Asian account, you get double for each pet's birthday - something to do with the midnight glitch I guess.

My friends and I have been listing ideas of giftz Ganz could give us instead. Kinda like the list of exclusives, but smaller and all birthday themed.

Birthday exclusives:

birthday hats
Masks
place settings
pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey poster
pinata
party clothes

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

Those would be cool but at least we get something. I like getting the birthday cakes they are very pretty and fun to look at in my dock
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #32
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Piggy backing on the gift bag idea ... it could contain your pet's favorite food or toy.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #33
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think I already have all the birthday cakes!!
I know it gets BORING!! After a while!
Think how many cakes you get when you have over 100 pets!
Maybe some of the prizes could be prize could be:
Tie Dye Baloon
Birthdya Cake Place Setting
Happy Birthday Banner

I love this idea!!
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #34
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I am still relatively new to Webkinz so I don't mind the birthday cake (although I still have several in my dock because they are so pretty that I don't want to feed them to my pets) but other things would be great.

I haven't read through all the ideas so it might already be here but
what about a birthday card that you could display on a table or a birthday poster to put on the wall.

I love the idea of special birthday clothes or a cake to display (would solve my problem of not wanting to feed the pretty cake to my pet LOL!).

I also really like the themed birthday idea. Having a theme makes the party more fun for real people so of course our webkinz would love it as well.

Last edited by jms40; 09-28-2008 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: saw another post
jms40 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #35
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I was talking to some friends of mine and someone mentioned the bunny ears and that got me thinking ...

What if there was a mask/ears for each pet?

I'd love to have more ears! and I can think of lots of masks that would be cool too!

mouse ears
cat ears
toucan beak
rhino horn

We have the costumes, but I really like the ears!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #36
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love this thread! Such great ideas! Now if only someone from Ganz would see this!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #37
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

I'd like to use the bodies as pinatas for a RL birthday party.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #38
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

Thought I'd look up some RL Webkinz Birthdays for more ideas ... Can't vouch for any of the sites, but liked what I saw so posting here.

http://webkinzwiz.com/webichspthgi.h...FROgnAod9nlsyg

http://www.webkinzbirthday.com/

http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/ht...inz_party.html

http://www.sheknowsparties.com/a-web...ay-fun-review/

I really wish Ganz would read this thread!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg1883342256_7196fce56a.jpg (66.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz+cake.jpg (26.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg2497738184_5dddb81b1e.jpg (133.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-15-2008, 01:39 PM   #39
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

these are all very good ideas!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 10-15-2008, 01:43 PM   #40
tkdchristin

TKD Christin is on a distinguished road

i love your ideas
Closed

Tags
happy birthday !!