Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 01:38 PM   #11
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Default Re: Birthday ideas ...

(P.S. feed your pets, please )

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry, I am on a mission now ... how long will it take to zero them all out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to see a pet cemetary......Maybe the pets could float back as ghosts!!!!!!!!

Old 09-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #12
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow those are some great ideas! I love the idea that you get a gift box that you can open in your room. That would be awesome. A balloon like the welcome one but that says Happy Birthday or Party, or a banner that you could hang on the wall that said Happy Birthday.
reya is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #13
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by nidiamond
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to see a pet cemetary......Maybe the pets could float back as ghosts!!!!!!!!

Not really a birthday idea, but an awesome one for sure!

Last edited by mathmom2; 09-27-2008 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: added the quote
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #14
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Didn't mean to get off the subject ...sorry but great ideas come from others posts
Old 09-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

The pinata is a good idea. Maybe also a birthday stuffed animal or something.

---------- menacedog added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nidiamond
(P.S. feed your pets, please )

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry, I am on a mission now ... how long will it take to zero them all out!

Last edited by menacedog; 09-27-2008 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
menacedog is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 01:55 PM   #16
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

They can't die, but they can be zeroed out! ... LOVE LOVE the cemetary idea ... Halloween birthday theme!!!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:57 PM   #17
smile2427

I love your ideas!
My favorite is the Pinata!
It's like one of those special gift boxes,
instead it's a pinata and you open it in your room and get all those cool things!
Old 09-27-2008, 02:06 PM   #18
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

I think Nidi is on to something, though she might not have realized it ... themed birthday packages ...

We all have had those themed parties and would love to have them in WW.

Halloween theme - cemetary, tombstone, skeletons

Sports theme - balls, accessories, helmets

Fairy theme - tiara, wands, wings

Old 09-27-2008, 02:20 PM   #19
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

I'd like that!
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #20
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by menacedog
The pinata is a good idea. Maybe also a birthday stuffed animal or something.

---------- menacedog added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

But the pets can't die... that would be really creepy too.
stuffed anomal idea, kind of liek a tubby tummie bear with a prty hat or something.

love teh theme party idea
maybe we'll get a ghost costume for halloween this year in the w shop.

mm2 the darkness runs deep deep in you and you too Nidiamond
mom2ba is offline Female
Closed

Tags
happy birthday !!