Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Birthday ideas ...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am tired of getting birthday cake. If you don't have an Asian account, you get double for each pet's birthday - something to do with the midnight glitch I guess.

My friends and I have been listing ideas of giftz Ganz could give us instead. Kinda like the list of exclusives, but smaller and all birthday themed.

Birthday exclusives:

birthday hats
Masks
place settings
pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey poster
pinata
party clothes

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 11:09 AM   #2
I'm a :)
Webkinz :)

fuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Birthday ideas ...

I like those!! umm... how about
there is a special birthday present for each pet? The polar bear could have a frosty cake for example.
fuzzywuzzy528 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

streamers
decorative cake that you could display or put on a table-not for eating

and it should show up in a bag that you can drag into your room , like a goodie bag at a party with baloons or somethign on your bag and that big noise ike when you open all your otehr stuff, so it's more exctiting.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

OH! love the idea of it being pet specific!! ... soo many ideas there too!
Old 09-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #5
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Great idea!!! really tired of feeding all my pets that sugar.....How can you justify not letting your children have sugary treats , when they say" but you let me feed it to my Webbies"
Love the idea of things you can display or wear!!!!!
Great idea MM2
Old 09-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
illinid
Gift Guru

tiny tanner will become famous soon enough

I definitely like the idea of party hats...one shaped like a cake would be great! They could have a birthday bear plushie, a balloon bouquet for decoration, a birthday banner wall decoration, a "It's my birthday" shirt, a music box that plays "Happy Birthday to you", etc.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by tiny tanner
I definitely like the idea of party hats...one shaped like a cake would be great! They could have a birthday bear plushie, a balloon bouquet for decoration, a birthday banner wall decoration, a "It's my birthday" shirt, a music box that plays "Happy Birthday to you", etc.
cute ideas i especially love teh birthday shirt or cake hat.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

Great idea, mathmom! How about those whistle things you blow at parties and they stretch out? (interactive, of course )

Or a special birthday t-shirt: "I'm the birthday girl/boy!" that sparkles or twinkles or something when you wear it.

This is a fun idea! Thanks, mathmom!

(P.S. feed your pets, please )
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 12:52 PM   #9
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Chicago
Great idea, mathmom! How about those whistle things you blow at parties and they stretch out? (interactive, of course )

Or a special birthday t-shirt: "I'm the birthday girl/boy!" that sparkles or twinkles or something when you wear it.

This is a fun idea! Thanks, mathmom!

(P.S. feed your pets, please )
Thanks!

P.S. Sorry, I am on a mission now ... how long will it take to zero them all out!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:33 PM   #10
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I do like the cake, but still something extra would be nice! You guys have great ideas- I really like the Birthday t-shirt idea and the Birthday hats and whistles!
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
happy birthday !!