Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 11:36 PM   #21
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Big Plan! Please Take Part!

We like all your ideas. You guys and gals are so creative. Our granddaughters want a nursery room for their little kinz. So that the lil Kinz would be like brothers and sisters to their Webkinz. With rocking chair and rocking horse and blocks that tumble, a carriage or stroller that a Webkinz could walk the lil kinz in. A baby theme.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2007, 11:39 PM   #22
Gifted
jurnalynn is on a distinguished road

i think that ganz should have pets that only the trading cards give u that way u don't end up with 20 frogs on your account
Old 09-03-2007, 11:59 PM   #23
Gifted
vppeach is on a distinguished road

So far I'd LOVE a stainless steel fridge and a floor lamp that's not ridiculous
and, maybe a throw rug
Old 09-04-2007, 12:16 AM   #24
Webkinz :)
WEBKINZ4ME is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see some sort of banking system.I messed up in the beginning & am stuck with 2 accounts.It would be nice to be able to combine my kc into one account or to be able to send my five year old money to her account.The only way I am able to send her kc is when I get a 1000 kc coin & send them to her.On second thought maybe Ganz should sell the 1000 kc coins at the w shop.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:24 AM   #25
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

Okay, here's another thought. Is anyone getting tired of telling your pet that it is a good pet?
I love telling my pets that but I'd like to tell them other things too. Or ask them other questions. I would like to see a few more answering phrases ... like thank you for beginners. And how about 'let's tend the garden' or 'do you want to swim?' or 'how about a bath?' There should be more stuff to talk about with your pet, more like what is in the clubhouse. This same old phrases are getting OLD.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:33 AM   #26
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

They need some rodent Webkinz like a GUINEA PIG or maby a Hamster or Rat. They need an Amusement Park you can visit and all the Rides are games like the Roller Coaster you had to steer around to course. Or the Carousel could be a Musical Memory Game. I also like the idea of a Personal Computer you can have a Diary or something on, and a Sewing Machine were you can make your own outfits.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:53 AM   #27
Gift Guru

oulala16 is just really niceoulala16 is just really nice

The club house talking part reopen
More rare themes
would be great. :-)
Old 09-04-2007, 01:23 AM   #28
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

Webkinz animal ideas:

Dragon: its special item would be a Castle Turret Bed - tall, like the Daredevil Bed - and its food would be Barbecued Spicy Pepper Kabobs.
Goldfish: its special item would be a goldfish bowl on wheels, and its food would be Fried Rice with Alfalfa Sprouts.
Bald Eagle: its special item would be a Flag Pole with the American Flag on it, and its food would be Sashimi Salmon Rosettes.
Pekingese: its special item would be a Gold Trimmed Velvet Chaise, and its food would be Ginger Glazed Filet Mignon Rolls.
Seahorse: its special item would be a Sea Coral Bookshelf, and its food would be Brine Shrimp Fricasee.

Also, the ability to put things in your room on an angle (I don't know about all of you, but practically all of the beds in my house are in the same spots in different rooms)
Old 09-04-2007, 07:27 AM   #29
earthfaerie373
Gift Guru
earthfaerie373 is on a distinguished road

I would love to have a Calico Cat, Dragon, and Hamster! I also one hundred percent agree with the idea of a Nursery Theme. How CUTE would THAT be?!?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:32 AM   #30
Gifted

blldgbby01 is on a distinguished road

Amusement Park/Waterpark/Carnival Theme.
No minimum characters for names (My poor Jo the pig had to be renamed so I'm mad haha).
Grizzly Bear.
Octopus.
Dragon.
Hare.
Guinea Pig.
Hamster.
Mouse.
WALRUS!
Dolphin.
Whale.
Limited Edition Webkinz where some percent of money goes to charity.
Maine Coon Cat.
Rottweiler.
Closed