Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

froggyluverhome is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BIG Idea,Need lots of help!!!!!

Monkeys!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #82
Midna

More Monkeys!i Have To Agree!
Old 04-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #83
beagley2

i made a thread with my ideas for seasonals!!

and pics!!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t277089.html
Old 04-13-2008, 07:31 PM   #84

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm, I have yet more[I think I've made the majority of this webkinz ideas animals.] Sea otters, mutant[not sure about this one], shiba, robot, anaconda, grass snake, viper, larva, butterfly, alien[not so sure about this one either], black bear, goose, swan, and coral snake. If I said any of these before, I'm sorry. I just can't remember all of wat I said.
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Old 04-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #85
Finally! I'm a

bythebeach is on a distinguished road

i'm not sure!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:38 PM   #86
Midna

View Post Originally Posted by bythebeach
i'm not sure!
O RLY?ThEn DONT REPLY!
Old 04-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #87
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I forgot to add Meerkat to my earlier list
animegrl is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #88
Tiny Emma

ohhh how About a Lady bug ? I love lady bugs and how a bout a calaco cat ? our orange cat Daisy just had Calaco Kittens soo cute! add me - user:Lanabug08

---------- Tiny Emma added 11 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

ohh how about a Dachsund

Last edited by Tiny Emma; 04-18-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #89
Buffyjoop
Gifted

Kinz Nut is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tigeress3
A bat would be cool!
Love the bat! Like in the mines.

---------- Kinz Nut added 5 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Meerkat! Would be sooo cool. I loved them before Meerkat Manor on TV. The Sloth is not cute in real life but as a Lil Kinz it would be adorable.

Last edited by Kinz Nut; 04-18-2008 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-20-2008, 03:02 AM   #90
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Tiny Emma
ohhh how About a Lady bug ? I love lady bugs and how a bout a calaco cat ? our orange cat Daisy just had Calaco Kittens soo cute! add me - user:Lanabug08
View Post Originally Posted by Tiny Emma
ohh how about a Dachsund
I think a calico cat would be a really good idea! They could have both a grey and orange tortoiseshell, to make everyone happy.
A lady bug would be as cute as a bug’s ear! And a dachshund would be equally as cute!
I think a jack russell might also be an idea, but I’m already naming my beagle Wishbone, so I don’t know what I would name a jack russell!

View Post Originally Posted by EvilSeaOtter
sea otter, mutant[not sure about this one], shiba, robot, anaconda, grass snake, viper, larva, butterfly, alien[not so sure about this one either], black bear, goose, swan, and coral snake. If I said any of these before, I'm sorry. I just can't remember all of wat I said.

Sea otter would be cute for sure!
I'm not so sure about 'mutant' as that isn't very descriptive.
I don't know what a shiba is.
A robot just isn't an animal. I know a snowman isn't, and that has been played with to being the next winter seasonal, but somehow it's different.
Getting too specific with snakes might be hard, because they wouldn't look physically differnt in shape or size probably. Seriously, they won't make a python or anaconda gigantic compared to the tiger snake.
A butterfly would be good. I've said several times in a few places that there should be an invertebrate Webkinz since all the others are vertebrates up until now.
I'm not sure what what you mean by larva, since all metamorphic organisms have a 'larval' stage. Larvae aren't even restricted to insects. So first of all, what the larva is needs to be specified.
An alien might be good too. It's not quite like a robot. And Webkinz already has a space theme, a moon bed, and two wallpaper-floor sets.
Where have you been!? There already is a black bear!!!
I would like a goose. Geese are cool. Swans too.
Back to snakes. A coral snake (or king snake) would be cool because of the colour pattern. King snake might be a better choice since it isn't poisonous.
Still on snakes, while making this post I came up with a BRILLIANT idea! [FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']Pro[/font]bably my best Webkinz idea yet! They could make a RATTLESNAKE, and have a rattle filled with something so it really rattles!!!!!!!! That has GOT to happen! Brilliant, I know.

:el1::rac::luvfrog::gor:
Farglesword is offline Male
Closed