Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #31
Farglesword
Webkinz :)

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BIG Idea,Need lots of help!!!!!

I think Ganz should come up with a webkinz that is not a vertebrate!
Farglesword is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #32
Midna

Okay guys tell all of your friends to reply because Im sending this to webkinz world in a week,which means next Friday.

If you want to tell Ganz what you would like,POST SOMETHING!!!

and remember-this is not a petition.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:48 PM   #33
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I really want a dragon that is not pink like the whimsy dragon coming out. Yes he is adorable and everything, but pink is just not my thing. A red and gold chinese dragon, now THAT would be awesome! I also like the ideas for birds (a toucan) and would love love LOVE to see a snowlepord or bob cat come out! The bat idea is good, and how about a guniea pig? I do love the bat idea for halloween, I can't wait to see him! But a zebra may be hard because doesn't a pet specific food have zebra in it? Akward! Anyways, I love Webkinz, and as long as it's up I'll be happy ^^
Old 03-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #34
Gunz997

Gunz997 is an unknown quantity at this point

I defintly think they should come out with a snowflake cat and a lightning dog.
P.S. its the lions item and its called a zebra dog like a hot dog but zebraish
Old 03-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #35
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Oh...well still if somone was eating a humandog, I don;t think I would get along with them very well!!

---------- Jthegymnast added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

I don't think GANZ would come out with any political animals, the website is meant for little kids after all. (But that doesn't mean you have to be a little kid to go on ^^)

Last edited by Jthegymnast; 03-28-2008 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-29-2008, 12:44 AM   #36
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

Like I said, so far there have been no invertebrate animals in the World of Webkinz. Apparently they only like those with backbones. I did see mention by someone of a bee, and I've thought of that myself. Also something like an octopus us there too. One problem with that is octopuses (pi?) are marine animals. I guess with ans octopus you could get away with it, but when it comes to a whale and a dolphin and a shark, how would they move on land? They would have to have a bathtub on wheels!
I really do think a crocodile, a fox, and a squirrel would be totally awesome! Other ideas sound a little too specific. I do agree with the theory behind the appearance of a skunk. Why would it be in a game if there wasn't a pet? But then again, not all of the characters are based on pets. What kind of dog is Arte, and Dr. Quack does not look like the duck :easter:! Goober too. I know Ms. Birdy is supposed to be a penguin :pgn:, but I would never have guessed that in a million years! She also doesn't really look like the penguin - she has a white head. Tabby von Meow looks like the gold and white cat though!
Hey! Why is there a bee icon on here if there's no webkinz for it?
Farglesword is offline Male
Old 03-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #37
Midna

I never would of guessed of an idea for all of the ideas you guys have made up.KEEP GOING!!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 01:54 PM   #38
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

u posted on my thread and u didnt like it.
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #39
Gunz997

Gunz997 is an unknown quantity at this point

o lord u to just stop it. act like adults even if ur not.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #40
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

srry. I apologize Midna. I wuz being childish.

---------- boovalicious14 added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

they could have llamas and gerbils and owls???

Last edited by boovalicious14; 03-30-2008 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Closed