Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

Katkick20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BIG Idea,Need lots of help!!!!!

blue and white cat. like the pink and white one. And a brown cheeky cat... also a flamingo, skunk, luv bear, RE-do love puppy, black snake, green garden snake, chinchilla or a deer.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 05:51 PM   #212
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Midna
so far...................

zebra
skunk
giraffe
fox
parrot
bat
love bear
deer
blue googles

ill send it to ganz,not as a petition though!
I really like your love bear idea, i would totally get that!
leaper is offline Male
Old 05-14-2008, 09:20 PM   #213
Midna

Hehe!Mee too!

---------- Midna added 46 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Wow!Almost 5,000 views!

Last edited by Midna; 05-14-2008 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #214
Roofiosmom

BeccaBecca is an unknown quantity at this point

I would wish that in the future, Ganz would create some animals and help the World Wildlife Federation. Build-a-Bear usually has about 3 WWF animals at a time. They should could Start easy by making a cuter looking polar bear...which is now on the threatened list.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:58 PM   #215
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

Maybe I'm looking into it too much, but I think a problem comes about when Ganz puts out animals who exhibit ***ual dimorphism. In other words, animals like peacocks and lions have males and females that look very different from each other. But the funny thing is that when you register a male lion - the one with the mane - you could make it a girl!

Do you think they should prevent you from doing this, or should they leave it because it's funny?
Farglesword is offline Male
Old 05-15-2008, 01:20 AM   #216

delamelia is an unknown quantity at this point

I think a ferret or otter would be cool. Also less "loveable" stuff like bugs (spiders, beetles, dragonflies, bees), and some more cool water creatures like crabs, lobsters, or an octopus. I also really like the fantasy creatures and would love to see some dinosaurs! My favorite has always been the Triceratops. :ppony:
I am OK with them continuing with more frogs though. They are my favorite! I'd love to see a group of the Posion Dart Frogs. It could go along with the WWF support mentioned in the earlier post. :luvfrog::tdf:
Old 05-15-2008, 01:44 AM   #217
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by delamelia
I think a ferret or otter would be cool. Also less "loveable" stuff like bugs (spiders, beetles, dragonflies, bees), and some more cool water creatures like crabs, lobsters, or an octopus. I also really like the fantasy creatures and would love to see some dinosaurs! My favorite has always been the Triceratops. :ppony:
I am OK with them continuing with more frogs though. They are my favorite! I'd love to see a group of the Posion Dart Frogs. It could go along with the WWF support mentioned in the earlier post. :luvfrog::tdf:
I like frogs too. There's nothign wrong with a surplus of amphibians! Including salamanders and the like!

I said it before and I'll say it agian: I really wish they would make an invertebrate animal, and the snowman doesn't count! Much like you mentioned with those bugs.
Farglesword is offline Male
Old 05-15-2008, 08:08 AM   #218

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

More! Nobody[I think] really mentioned these.African wild dog, Wild horse, Agouti, Sun bear, Antelope, Fossa, Tasmainian devil[sorry if it comes out wrong.], Mandrill, Dhole, Wallaby, maybe this was mentioned,hyena,Nile moniter, Komodo dragon, Chameleon, Tuatara,Caecillian, and worm lizard. Hope none of these are mentioned, and hope you like them.
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Old 05-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #219

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

Wow - there are so many great ideas on this post!

I'm going with:

Alligator
Bald Eagle
Puffin
Canadian Goose
Chimpanzee
Peacock
Wood******
Snowy Owl
Giraffe
Fox
Camel
Ostrich
Lemur
Warthog
Meer Kat
Zebra
Old 05-16-2008, 04:09 PM   #220
beagley2

I wonder if anyone has said a jaguar?
Closed