Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #101
Tiny Emma

Default Re: BIG Idea,Need lots of help!!!!!

i wanna know how u guies make those cute glittery mouse avatars
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 12:30 AM   #102
Farglesword
Webkinz :)

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by AUMagic
I've had these ideas for a while now ... a list of Webkinz I'd like to see, plus I invented their special food and special items as well:

Dragon (I know they're coming out with one next month or so, finally - I would like it's item and food to be this): its special item would be a Castle Turret Bed - tall, like the Daredevil Bed - and its food would be Barbecued Spicy Pepper Kabobs.

Goldfish: its special item would be a goldfish bowl on wheels, and its food would be Fried Rice with Alfalfa Sprouts.

Bald Eagle: its special item would be a Flag Pole with the American Flag on it, and its food would be Sashimi Salmon Rosettes.

Beaver: its special item would be a Flag Pole with the Canadian Flag on it, and its food would be Almond Bark.

Pekingese: its special item would be a Gold Trimmed Velvet Chaise, and its food would be Ginger Glazed Filet Mignon Rolls.

Seahorse: its special item would be a Sea Coral Bookshelf (or an aquarium on wheels), and its food would be Brine Shrimp Fricassee.

Also, the ability to put things in your room on an angle (I don't know about all of you, but practically all of the beds in my house are in the same spots in different rooms)
Your ideas are certainly creative. I also think it's good that they are not too specific like some people make. You obviously put a lot of thought into them all!
Farglesword is offline Male
Old 04-21-2008, 12:53 AM   #103
beagley2

I have some more ideas....

Webkinz:
Lemon Beagle (like a beagle except no black, the brown is yellow)
White Horse
Lil'Kinz Beagle

Webkinz Radio (has stations like Pop, New Wave, Oldies, Classical, Rap, Alternative) and plays actual songs.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:43 AM   #104
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

Thank you very much, Mimzysmom and Farglesword! I did think about them a bit - I really want a Pekingese, because that's the only kind of dog I've ever owned (except for a Pomeranian stray we found), and they're wonderful dogs!

I did research into what kind of food each animal likes to eat, and then I made them sound more chef-like, lol!

I would love to work as a "pet creator" at Ganz!
Old 04-21-2008, 04:17 AM   #105
Gift Guru
samlab25 is just really nicesamlab25 is just really nice

Donation Award 

I would love to see:

A MUTT (with some proceeds going to aspca or something like that)
A cheeky bunny (Ganz makes one, as we have one, but it s not a Webkinz)
Squirrel
Hamster
Daddy Long Legs (A cute spider)
Swan
Lil' Kinz Duck (or a duckling)
Grizzly Bear
Sheep
Scottish Terrier (or scottie dog)
Grasshopper
Walrus
Mallard Duck
Wood******
Coyote
Orangutan
Betta Fish
Otter
Sea Lion
Whale
Lobster
Old 04-21-2008, 04:54 AM   #106
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I like the giraffe. How about a pot bellied pig? or a jack rabbit? or a deer? and more dog and cat breeds?
Old 04-21-2008, 05:11 AM   #107
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

I've had these ideas for a while now ... a list of Webkinz I'd like to see, plus I invented their special food and special items as well:

Dragon (I know they're coming out with one next month or so, finally - I would like it's item and food to be this): its special item would be a Castle Turret Bed - tall, like the Daredevil Bed - and its food would be Barbecued Spicy Pepper Kabobs.

Goldfish: its special item would be a goldfish bowl on wheels, and its food would be Fried Rice with Alfalfa Sprouts.

Bald Eagle: its special item would be a Flag Pole with the American Flag on it, and its food would be Sashimi Salmon Rosettes.

Beaver: its special item would be a Flag Pole with the Canadian Flag on it, and its food would be Almond Bark.

Pekingese: its special item would be a Gold Trimmed Velvet Chaise, and its food would be Ginger Glazed Filet Mignon Rolls.

Seahorse: its special item would be a Sea Coral Bookshelf (or an aquarium on wheels), and its food would be Brine Shrimp Fricassee.

Also, the ability to put things in your room on an angle (I don't know about all of you, but practically all of the beds in my house are in the same spots in different rooms)
You really put a lot of thought into this. Great ideas and I really love the idea of a Sea Horse.

About angling the furniture, I agree 100%. How I would love to be able to stick that T.V. in a corner, or a fireplace, or an armoire, any big piece. I would even like to try a bed in the corner. All the doors really bother me too. I would also like to see a feature to rotate your room, to see it at different angle/view and to be able to sell a room that's no longer needed and especially to be able to move rooms around. Gee... I'm not asking for much. Lol.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:46 PM   #108
RthuEndra
Gifted

RthuEndra is just really niceRthuEndra is just really nice

I agree with some of the ideas you have:
a deer, giraffe, zebra! I would totally buy one of those!

Also, I think more North American animals would be cool. A Beaver for us Canadians! And a Bald Eagle for you Americans! not that I am saying sell those only in either the US or Canada, but if they were themed toward either country's mascots, more people in either country would probably buy them!

Also, the spider! I actually suggested this in the Suggestions and Comments page in Webkinz World! I said the PSI should be a Web-bed!

There are LOTS of animals that would probably sell really well, but I think that giraffe and zebra would be the best! Zebras are sweet! ANd I love horses! A white horse would be cool, but it would be too similar to the Unicorns. The deer I should think should be like a Bambi deer, with the spots on its back, seeing how they already have the reindeer.

And I love the dragon! Too bad it is pink, but I will buy a few anyway! If they had a dark green one or a blue one...

So, my ideas besides ones I've seen:

Beaver
Bald Eagle-- with nest for bed!
Donkey
Moose
Muskrat
More Pegasuses and Unicorns and Dragons!
Camel-- with some kind of Pyramidy themed bed!
Crocodile or Alligator!--- would go with the swamp theme!
Armadillo---then Ganz could make a desert theme... also for the camel...
Lemur--a Ring-tailed Lemur!
Hedgehog or Porcupine
Lynx or bobcat
Fox
Badger
Bison or Buffalo
Antelope

Ok, I could probably go on. Oh and just so you know, I did not read all of the posts before I added this list.
<<<<------ Won! My newest Webbie!

---------- RthuEndra added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Oooh! A black swan would be sweet! And I love your ideas... AuMagic... good ideas for PSIs and PSFs!
I would like to see all of these ideas as actual Webbies! It's too bad they can't send more out per month!

Last edited by RthuEndra; 04-21-2008 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RthuEndra is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #109
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Flamingo
Dolphin
Bichon Frise
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #110
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

i would totally buy the dragon (already planning for when it's released) seahorse, goldfish, and bald eagle
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Closed