Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Call me Summer!
Webkinz :)

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

Default The big book of webkinz ideas!!!! Come and add yours!!

Hey guys!! this is THE BIG BOOK OF WEBKINZ IDEAS lol. So I'll write down a few ideas, then othe rposters can write some, and I'll put them in this post. So simple, yet SO fun. So let's get started!!!

Webkinz Converse and chucks:

add some pizazz to your webkinz, black clear, purple, pink, brown, ANY COLOR!!

I'd like to have a barn to store my tractor in.= BubbaGump

And how about a stove that can make both regular recipes and mega stove recipes? I don't like having 2 stoves in my kitchen...too much cleanup. -BubbaGump

I think they need to change Dr. Quack. We already know that if a pet gets sick all we do is spend a little kc and get some medication from him. What if it was a bit more mysterious at first. It might make it fun for those that like the idea of being a doctor one day. Say for instance your pet is sick, you could try several things at home first. If you visited Dr. Quack he may say, "fever isn't high enough go home and try .....and visit me again if your pet stays sick." So then you go home and put your pet to bed maybe, try a bath or feed them some jello...if you can't figure out the combination then you go to the doctor again...each time you go eventually the doctor will accept you because your pets fever is high enough...maybe the visit limit should be three times before medication is necessary....or perhaps they could have a section in WW about healing sick pets..kind of like a vet. The kids came up with this idea so I am posting it for them. I think its genius. - Tula

I'd like to be able to have more options for naming rooms. There isn't a party room, or a rare room, or a lot of other names I would find useful. -KayFookey

I think we should have webkinz closets to store things like books and stuff, and it would look like a door

~Amber

another one is that the doors should be colorsful, like gold or pink door nobs, door colors, sparkly door that kind of thing, like the kinz stlye outlet they could make a whole new secon like they could call it Kinz re-fernish and MORE or something like that!!!!!

~Amber

A webkinz black and white border collie would be cool -Safire25509

Last edited by SummerLovin'; 10-02-2009 at 05:34 AM..
SummerLovin' is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 02:11 AM   #2
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The big book of webkinz ideas!!!! Come and add yours!!

I'd like to have a barn to store my tractor in.

And how about a stove that can make both regular recipes and mega stove recipes? I don't like having 2 stoves in my kitchen...too much cleanup.

Last edited by BubbaGump; 09-30-2009 at 02:11 AM..
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 09-30-2009, 06:27 AM   #3
Call me Summer!

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

ok i added it!!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I think they need to change Dr. Quack. We already know that if a pet gets sick all we do is spend a little kc and get some medication from him. What if it was a bit more mysterious at first. It might make it fun for those that like the idea of being a doctor one day. Say for instance your pet is sick, you could try several things at home first. If you visited Dr. Quack he may say, "fever isn't high enough go home and try .....and visit me again if your pet stays sick." So then you go home and put your pet to bed maybe, try a bath or feed them some jello...if you can't figure out the combination then you go to the doctor again...each time you go eventually the doctor will accept you because your pets fever is high enough...maybe the visit limit should be three times before medication is necessary....or perhaps they could have a section in WW about healing sick pets..kind of like a vet. The kids came up with this idea so I am posting it for them. I think its genius.
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #5
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I'd like to be able to have more options for naming rooms. There isn't a party room, or a rare room, or a lot of other names I would find useful.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
Call me Summer!

Ok, I added both of those!! Thanks!
Old 09-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

I think we should have webkinz closets to store things like books and stuff, and it would look like a door

~Amber

another one is that the doors should be colorsful, like gold or pink door nobs, door colors, sparkly door that kind of thing, like the kinz stlye outlet they could make a whole new secon like they could call it Kinz re-fernish and MORE or something like that!!!!!

~Amber
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 06:36 AM   #8
Call me Summer!

ok added!!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:44 AM   #9
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Isn't this kind unfair? People can make their own ideas, but you're getting all the credit.
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 10-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #10

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

A webkinz black and white border collie would be cool. Any opinions?
Safire25509 is offline Female
Closed