Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Better Prizes! D: / New Balloon Dartz {maybe?}

Better Prizes! D:

Recently I've noticed that Balloon Dartz doesn't have very good prizes. Like cowboy boots and bunny clowns? Seriously, if we wanted those we could go buy them.

I think Ganz could stand to put some nicer prizes on there, and even if it is WShop it could at least be newer items, and not bunny clowns.

New Balloon Dartz {maybe?}

Ya know how there's Balloon Dartz and Token Balloon Dartz (Token Balloon Dartz has way better prizes!)? Well I think it would be neat if there was another kind of Balloon Dartz, like . . . a Kinzstyle Balloon Dartz. It could have prizes from the Kinzstyle Outlet (not the Kinzstyle Shop). Like the newer clothes, but maybe not the super new stuff like the spring line that just came out.
This idea isn't quite as good as the first one, but I thought I'd share. (:
gimmeabook is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Better Prizes! D: / New Balloon Dartz {maybe?}

What an great idea, gimmeabook! I support! I think that new prizes would be an super addition. There is dart hoodies and KinzCash prizes, those you can't get at the WShop--but even with bunny clowns and boots, it's an good idea to add more.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #3

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

As Centex Homes said, there are prizes you can win at Balloon Dartz besides the Bunny Clown and Cowboy Boots. They are the Balloon Dartz Hoodie and the Balloon Dartz Hat. You can also win KinzCash. However, I definitely agree that Ganz needs to update their prizes. They should add Balloon Dartz shoes, pants, and a t-shirt to go with the hoodie and hat. Maybe they could give us a wider variety of WShop items as well, instead of just the same two. I also like the idea of a KinzStyle Balloon Dartz. Maybe Ganz could also make it so you could win exclusive items on Balloon Dartz, too, but they would be really, REALLY rare. That might give people more incentive to play the game. Great idea!
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #4
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
What an great idea, gimmeabook! I support! I think that new prizes would be an super addition. There is dart hoodies and KinzCash prizes, those you can't get at the WShop--but even with bunny clowns and boots, it's an good idea to add more.
Thanks! (:
Yeah, that is true. I had bunny clowns on the brain. Also, I don't have a very good aim so I only hit a couple balloons each time I play, and usually only score stuff like that. xD

View Post Originally Posted by dragonkid07
As Centex Homes said, there are prizes you can win at Balloon Dartz besides the Bunny Clown and Cowboy Boots. They are the Balloon Dartz Hoodie and the Balloon Dartz Hat. You can also win KinzCash. However, I definitely agree that Ganz needs to update their prizes. They should add Balloon Dartz shoes, pants, and a t-shirt to go with the hoodie and hat. Maybe they could give us a wider variety of WShop items as well, instead of just the same two. I also like the idea of a KinzStyle Balloon Dartz. Maybe Ganz could also make it so you could win exclusive items on Balloon Dartz, too, but they would be really, REALLY rare. That might give people more incentive to play the game. Great idea!
Yeah, I definitely see what you're saying.
It would be nice if there was a whole outfit, not just a hoodie and hat. Also, I really like the exclusive items idea.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #5
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I know. It really stinks. But I guess that's why token balloon darts seem even better. c:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 10:25 PM   #6

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

I totaly support this. i end up selling all of the prizes to the w shop
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I know. It really stinks. But I guess that's why token balloon darts seem even better. c:
Yeah, lol it does seem better. I think that regular Balloon Dartz should be improved.

View Post Originally Posted by MelindaS
I totaly support this. i end up selling all of the prizes to the w shop
So do I, it gets irritating yeah?
Old 04-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Ooh, I like this idea. You always have such great ideas, Lu!
I support.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
Gifted

Thanks, doggie!
Old 04-15-2012, 01:13 PM   #10

luap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonder

I agree I always sell all the items I get in it except for the hoodie and hat. Update the prizes Ganz!
luap is offline Female
Closed