Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Heatherblaze Of LC
Webkinz :)

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default BEST IDEAS I can come up with for Ganz

First, I got this idea from a friend who told me a member on WebkinzMoms posted this idea. I'd like to give credit to that person for this idea.

A real Trading Table you can buy and put in your room. Then you can trade with your friends.

A Love Horse. Or a Cupid Bird. Lol

Well, I can't think of anything else. You can post your ideas here, if you want. Thanks!!!

collielollie
collielollie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BEST IDEAS I can come up with for Ganz

I'd buy it!
Creative idea.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

What if the table was an exclusive or POTM item? Or TC?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Ugh!!! I'd be sooooo mad.... But, still, even if it's in the WS, it would probably cost you a load of money anyway. Thanks, Webkinz4ever44 and tarsky781 for the posts!!! Speaking of which, I came up with a Love Monster. A not-so-scary idea combining Halloween and Valetine's Day!!! lol
Old 10-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
gangnam style

I love it!
I hope these are all obtainable without the use of a credit card if they ever come out!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
Heatherblaze Of LC

Haha that sounds awesome. How bout' a computer your webbie can go on, and look up Zumwhere. gardening or whateva sparks their interest. Whadaya think??? lol
Old 10-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #7

Birdie1997 is on a distinguished road

I love the idea!!! I would totally buy it!! I think that it would also be cool if your pets could play games on it too. I think that it would also be cool if webkinz could have pets themselves, like a minature cat or something.
Birdie1997 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 06:55 AM   #8

Talini has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by collielollie
A real Trading Table you can buy and put in your room. Then you can trade with your friends.
Neat idea. Maybe behind the scenes, it would be a separate dock for things you want to trade. And then if you could have a wish list dock for things you want. The "table" might be more like a room!??! Or a room-sized table, like a garage sale? LOL
Talini is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #9
Heatherblaze Of LC

Great ideas, Birdie1997 and Talini!!! I'd love it if our pets could meet other pets and have babies. In the clubhouse or something, there's a button you can push and ask someone if.... Then, nine months later (Or maybe three hours) your pet gives birth to a healthy and strong baby. Unsure if your pet is gonna have a baby? No problem. Dr. Quack could fix that. Lol. Talini, I love your idea about having a room-sized table. Start saving up your KC!!! Lol
Old 10-17-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
Heatherblaze Of LC

I was thinking of a new Webkinz vacation. Like, to the beach. A souvenir shop, with new clothes, go underwater and snap pics of underwater pets, Sandy Shack, like Coral Cove, but its called Sandy Shack. Lol
Closed