Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #71
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: Best Idea EVER! You've Got To Read This!

I think they should make a swing set for the wshop (outdoor or treetop only) that you can actually play on! and a slide! And so that you can watch your webkinz studio shows on the new colossal movie screen! (and probably the other TV's too) That would make me want to do webkinz studio again.

And PETS:

Brown bear (grizzly)
White Tiger
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 12:19 PM   #72
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
I think they should make a swing set for the wshop (outdoor or treetop only) that you can actually play on! and a slide! And so that you can watch your webkinz studio shows on the new colossal movie screen! (and probably the other TV's too) That would make me want to do webkinz studio again.

And PETS:

Brown bear (grizzly)
White Tiger
Wow! Great ideas! I love every one of them, I'll defiantly suggest them.
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #73
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

the lil' pink and white cat would be sooo cute
cotoncandybunni is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #74
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

They usually make lil kinz, so I'm hoping that will happen some time soon. I think the pinball machine is a GREAT idea. It could be like the pool table and open up to play. That would be cool!
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 06:40 AM   #75
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by cotoncandybunni
the lil' pink and white cat would be sooo cute
I know, right?

View Post Originally Posted by Twinkle
They usually make lil kinz, so I'm hoping that will happen some time soon. I think the pinball machine is a GREAT idea. It could be like the pool table and open up to play. That would be cool!
Yeah, me too. Thanks!

Last edited by cinnabon138; 05-28-2009 at 02:27 PM..
Old 05-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #76
UMBO

Thanks again to everyone who suggested!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #77
Webkinzgurl23

I have a brand new suggestion. Actually suggestions:

First idea: Arcade games:
1: Safari hunt(explained up above)...Its like Webkinz Rally. You pick your Safari vehicle, choose your driver(out of all of your pets) and then you race against time to save as many wild animals before the 60 seconds on each level. P.S. There is 10 levels, each getting harder as it goes.
2: Webkinz Trivia(like quizzy's except different). You answer multiple questions such as: What Webkinz pets are E-store pets.
3: Galaxy(Its on a pacman game my friend has). Your pet is in a spaceship and you shoot aliens(its gets harder on each level and there are more aliens on each level)
4: Jazz fun. You memorize the colors and sounds of the following instruments: Gutair, Piano, Vilon and drums.

Second idea: New trophies for new games:
1: For Safari hunt, when you complete all 10 levels you get rewarded a Safari hat and the trophy is a safari vehicle tilted with a Webkinz in it.
2: With Webkinz trivia, after you win all 15 levels, you get a trophy that is shaped like a book that has "Know-It-Webkinz".
3: When you win all 10 levels of Galaxy, you get a spaceship shaped trophy
4: You get a gutiar shaped trophy

Third idea: Room themes:
1: Under the sea for non-underwater pets
2: Safari theme(complete with a special Safari truck that you can only through trading cards)
3: CSI room theme
4: Kinzville Academy room theme

Fourth idea: New pets:
1: Rainbow Cat
2: Rainbow Dog
3: Rainbow Bird
4: Cotton Candy Stallion
5: Cotton Candy Lab
6: Crystal Dog
7: Crystal Cat

5th idea: Fixer-upers for places around WW:
1: Adoption center: When getting a new pet, after you confirm the name and that you are adopting it to that account, you will then go to the shelter where there is a basket full of the same pets and one pet will jump up out of the basket and that is yours. You can then click on a special collar that confirms that that pet is yours.
2: W-SHop: Instead of just going and finding stuff, you click on W-Shop and it takes you to 3 shops. Your pet is riding in a cart and you can click on the different shops. One is labeled Furinature and decorations. The next one is labeled Clothing. The next one is labeled Toys and Games. And the last one is labeled food Etc.
3: Dr. Quack: Everyone is tired of Dr. Quack saying the same thing. Now, instead of listening to Dr. Quack talk on and on, you can look over your pet yourself. You can weigh them, check their height, give them a shot(after the shot you give them a treat). take their blood pressure, listen to their heart And see inside their ears.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #78
UMBO

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
I have a brand new suggestion. Actually suggestions:

First idea: Arcade games:
1: Safari hunt(explained up above)...Its like Webkinz Rally. You pick your Safari vehicle, choose your driver(out of all of your pets) and then you race against time to save as many wild animals before the 60 seconds on each level. P.S. There is 10 levels, each getting harder as it goes.
2: Webkinz Trivia(like quizzy's except different). You answer multiple questions such as: What Webkinz pets are E-store pets.
3: Galaxy(Its on a pacman game my friend has). Your pet is in a spaceship and you shoot aliens(its gets harder on each level and there are more aliens on each level)
4: Jazz fun. You memorize the colors and sounds of the following instruments: Gutair, Piano, Vilon and drums.

Second idea: New trophies for new games:
1: For Safari hunt, when you complete all 10 levels you get rewarded a Safari hat and the trophy is a safari vehicle tilted with a Webkinz in it.
2: With Webkinz trivia, after you win all 15 levels, you get a trophy that is shaped like a book that has "Know-It-Webkinz".
3: When you win all 10 levels of Galaxy, you get a spaceship shaped trophy
4: You get a gutiar shaped trophy

Third idea: Room themes:
1: Under the sea for non-underwater pets
2: Safari theme(complete with a special Safari truck that you can only through trading cards)
3: CSI room theme
4: Kinzville Academy room theme

Fourth idea: New pets:
1: Rainbow Cat
2: Rainbow Dog
3: Rainbow Bird
4: Cotton Candy Stallion
5: Cotton Candy Lab
6: Crystal Dog
7: Crystal Cat

5th idea: Fixer-upers for places around WW:
1: Adoption center: When getting a new pet, after you confirm the name and that you are adopting it to that account, you will then go to the shelter where there is a basket full of the same pets and one pet will jump up out of the basket and that is yours. You can then click on a special collar that confirms that that pet is yours.
2: W-SHop: Instead of just going and finding stuff, you click on W-Shop and it takes you to 3 shops. Your pet is riding in a cart and you can click on the different shops. One is labeled Furinature and decorations. The next one is labeled Clothing. The next one is labeled Toys and Games. And the last one is labeled food Etc.
3: Dr. Quack: Everyone is tired of Dr. Quack saying the same thing. Now, instead of listening to Dr. Quack talk on and on, you can look over your pet yourself. You can weigh them, check their height, give them a shot(after the shot you give them a treat). take their blood pressure, listen to their heart And see inside their ears.
Wow! Great ideas!
Old 05-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #79
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

I would liked a Lil' Kinz Pink and White Cat!! That would be SO adorable!!!
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #80
UMBO

View Post Originally Posted by x-tiff
I would liked a Lil' Kinz Pink and White Cat!! That would be SO adorable!!!
Lol, I know wouldn't it?
Closed