Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Smile Best Idea EVER! You've Got To Read This!

Hey, Webkinz fans! What would you like to see in Webkinz World? I want Webkinz to make a pinball machine that you can buy to put in a room and play Webkinz Pinball! Wouldn't that be awesome? I also want Webkinz to make a Lil' Kinz Pink and White Cat, (I collect Lil' Kinz cats.) If everyone here on Webkinz Insider goes to the Comments and Sugestions part of the Webkinz Newz and says that Webkinz should make a pinball machine and Lil' Kinz Pink and White Cat, it would become a reality! Got any other suggestions so everyone can exchange them and make them all realities?
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas

I would love a lil Pink and white cat! That would be cute
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

OOH! (said with excitement) A pinball machine would be an awesome idea. I dont think I could think of one that can top it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
tdog

more trophies!!!!! thats wat i would like 2 see
Old 01-28-2009, 07:51 AM   #5
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

thanks, i'm going to keep suggesting these ideas to ganz, hopefully they'll make them soon
Old 01-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
tdog

i also would L-O-V-E to see them add trading tables for your house that you can by in w-shop. and for if you have kinzchat+, to be able to chat with friends that also have kinzchat+ at your house

---------- tdog added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

oh and welcome to WI, were all hear to help

Last edited by tdog; 01-28-2009 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-30-2009, 07:14 AM   #7
UMBO

i know i REALLY want kinzchat+ in the houses
Old 01-30-2009, 07:40 AM   #8

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

~Ganz should make a stable for the Webkinz horses
~Ganz should make Webkinz so they can go in the tub or the pool and have a pool party
Old 01-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Webkinz Ideas

View Post Originally Posted by tdog
more trophies!!!!! thats wat i would like 2 see
Yeah!!
there should be a trophy for EVERY game!!!
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #10
tdog

i agree, and also they should make it so that you can put rugs no matter what, so you dont have to move items, then put them back on,
and also SEND IN KINZCHAT+ AT HOUSE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed