Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #21
chefdisney
Webkinz :)

chefdisny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Being able to actually SEE your webkinz eat

That is such a cool idea! You should also be able to put your food on the table when you eat! The KinzBank is a great idea too! I am always suprised at the ideas people can come up with for ganz!
chefdisny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #22

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Wow! That's a BRILLIANT idea! You should go to customer support (on webkinz.com) and click comments and suggestions and send them your idea!

rep points 4 you!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #23
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by malli1626
I thought of another idea, a KinzBank to keep extra kinzcash!
I think that the KinzBank is a great idea. If they couldn't do a bank, maybe they could sell 1000KC coins at the W Shop. I think that would be an easy way to save KinzCash and also be able to send it to other accounts.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #24

malli1626 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by christiwr
I think that the KinzBank is a great idea. If they couldn't do a bank, maybe they could sell 1000KC coins at the W Shop. I think that would be an easy way to save KinzCash and also be able to send it to other accounts.

You know the piggy banks and the cowy banks? They shouldn't be just for decoration, they should actually hold kinzcash. There should be both a bank and a piggy bank.

1. The piggy bank can hold 1000 KC coins, and what happens is the most you can keep in the piggy bank will be 90000 KC, and what happens is when you transfer your money to the piggy bank, they'll turn into 1000 KC coins!

2. The KinzBank should be to hold extra money besides the piggy bank money.
malli1626 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 09:13 PM   #25
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

I didn't think of using the cow and piggy banks that way. That's a great idea. Rep points for you.
Closed