Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #601
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Beds pets can tuck into! Support today! Why not? Its just 2 words! "I support!" ♥Thank you to all that have supported♥! Come on! Click today! WE'VE BEEN RATED 5 STARS!

That's a really good idea! It would be really cool to be able to have your pets tucked into bed. Plus, I think it might make the blankets look even better.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #602
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Smile Re: Beds pets can tuck into! Support today! Why not? Its just 2 words! "I support!" ♥Thank you to all that have supported♥! Come on! Click today! WE'VE BEEN RATED 5 STARS!

I support, great idea. so adorable , also love the pillow and stuffed animal ideas
P.S add please and need help with pet names, thanks
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 09:32 AM   #603
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Beds pets can tuck into! Support today! Why not? Its just 2 words! "I support!" ♥Thank you to all that have supported♥! Come on! Click today! WE'VE BEEN RATED 5 STARS!

Congrats on your awesome thread! I would be more than happy to support soo......................
I SUPPORT!!
CityCat is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #604
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Cool idea! I support! And maybe they could make an eStore item like the t-shirt designer where you could design a blanket!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #605
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

Thats a great idea!
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #606

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

I'll support!
jonas12345 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 10:16 PM   #607

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

I Support this idea. our webkinz deserve to be tucked in at night. I also like the idea to design your own bedding and changing the bedding colors.
if i can make a pic and it looks decent enough i will post it.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 10:40 PM   #608
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

I support!
idk why Ganz has not considered this before! lol. they must just have a lot of other things to tend to and forgot to think "ohh, heyy, maybe the webkinz would like to tuck themselves in for once!" haha.
but great idea!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #609
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

What if they could tell you if they want to be tucked in or not.
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 06-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #610

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I probably have posted here, but OMG still the awesomest idea! REP for you
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
'kinzrules was here!!, .wantskinz2bwarm~iamsam, awesome job!, bethany♥, cheekydog123 was here!, footontable supports!, i like psych, i like the idea!, lovelovelove ♥ the idea!, moo, moonbow was here!, naruto ♥ salena, neon says "thanks!", neon_was_here, pookie rawks!, rock on!, so cool -jaycee102345, tuck in webkinz, tucktheminandletthemrest!, visit emily & the kinz, webkinz get cold at night, wwf316 was here, wyn2005, zero supports