Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Bedroom Furniture for Superbeds!

The only thing that I can think of right now in the apple theme is the apple chair in the Curio Shop. I am glad for all the ideas that is coming from this thread. Bty,mOOcOw, I think your room is great! I have over fifty rooms in my house and I am running out of ideas!
d8471 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2008, 02:36 PM   #12
lanie293

lanie293 is on a distinguished road

i will show you my room for a super bed

---------- lanie293 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

they really should add like a super bed theme

Last edited by lanie293; 06-21-2008 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lanie293 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 02:44 PM   #13

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

I used the new Apple Pie bed with the Sweets N' Treats pieces. I have my Elephants in the Big Top Circus Beds which is so cool since there are elephants on the bedspread. I added the Red couch and chair from the Rock N Roll Theme along with the Coffee Table and Wardrobe. If you take the time to really look closely at the colors in pieces in the W-Shop Room Themes category you can make some great matches with the Superbeds. Still, I would love to see some new themes and pieces for the new Pets and also the Superbeds.

---------- diamond0203 added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

m00c0w you room is awesome,,,,very creative!

Last edited by diamond0203; 06-21-2008 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 04:14 PM   #14
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Great idea, diamond 0203!I think ,if you don't mind, copy the idea of the Sweets N Treats theme for the Apple Pie bed. If I didn't have so many rooms, my thoughts wouldn't all run together I did have one good idea, I made a Holiday House Lodge with the Sweets N Treats theme.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #15

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
Great idea, diamond 0203!I think ,if you don't mind, copy the idea of the Sweets N Treats theme for the Apple Pie bed. If I didn't have so many rooms, my thoughts wouldn't all run together I did have one good idea, I made a Holiday House Lodge with the Sweets N Treats theme.
Of course I don't mind....if I can learn how to post pics I will post the room. I like the idea of a Holiday Lodge with the Sweets N' Treats......visions of sugarplums danced in their heads....so a great idea. LOL
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 06:58 AM   #16
I Love Fall

I have alot of fun with the regular items . I made a Magic Castle. I took three rooms together and used items from Wizard and Halloween . I just have trouble with the Superbeds. Thanks for all your ideas and encouragement. I hope one day my idea will come to a reality!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 07:47 AM   #17
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

thats a cool idea
Old 06-22-2008, 07:53 AM   #18
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah that would be really cool.
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 07:56 AM   #19
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i've got a good super bed room i'll go get it so i can post it here!

---------- kinzdreamer added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
how is this? i call it my Library or Book Room

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 06-22-2008 at 07:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 07:58 AM   #20
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

Wow that is a really good room and you have A LOT of kc
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Closed