Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #51
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: bag those webbies, stop tag stealing!

Great idea! Tons of Webkinz have there tags missing at stores. It's really terrible!
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

lilangbeki is on a distinguished road

That's a GREAT IDEA! cause i went to walgreens to buy a webkinz with webkinz care tags and ALL the ones that i don't have had either the care tag cut out or the code tag cut out.
it was so frustrating!
lilangbeki is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #53
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
THIS IS WHAT I CALL WEBKINZ ABUSE!!!
i think that's a good name for it. a few years ago i went to walmart. there was the one, only seal... [i loved seals back then...] and the poor thing didn't have a tag. so then i called him ''sealy'' [i was bad at doing names back then....] i didn't buy him, but i loved him, a lot. and i talked to him whenever i saw him. so, let's at support so that OTHER webbies DON'T end up like sealy!!!
I SUPPORT!
Old 08-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #54

chattycathie is a jewel in the roughchattycathie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
great idea! but one flaw, i like to feel my pet before i buy and i line all of the pets up and pick the best one depending on how soft, how plush, eyes, mouth, nose, and color( color because some webbies sit by windows and i have noticed, got sun bleached )
I do the same thing.
Maybe they could wrap the feet?
I love the idea!!
chattycathie is offline Female
Old 08-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #55
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Great idea! Sorry to those who have bought pets without tags!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #56
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

Arghhh. . I hatewhen people steal them. All of my stores take the tags off of them all and behind the counter. Then if your buying several the shop clurks act annoyed.

But, I like to look my webbies over, so I'm not sure that I would be all for bagged webbies. . .
angelpup13 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 01:04 AM   #57

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Yes! I agree! I see it sometimes at Wal-mart/Target. it should stop. =(
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #58

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

support once i bought my BFF(wethehamsters) a tagless brown dog though cause she don't use the site alot(sorry i am a bad speller)

View Post Originally Posted by deenies
Here's one for you - I actually was at Toys R Us once and searching in the bins and found a tag without a Webbie! I took it to the front and since it was without the Plushie, they gave it to me for free.

I agree, something should be done, too many tags are stolen.
i saw that to with a pink cocatoo tag i didn't take it cause i already had that pet

Last edited by heart891011; 08-23-2010 at 02:01 PM..
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #59
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

That is a great idea. One of my closest friends got a Webkinz from one of their family members without a tag and she was really sad for that. Where I get my Webkinz, all the tags are on when I see them.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #60
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

i know exactly how you feel about that, whenever i go to Steinmart they always have really old webbies like last time there was a chimpanzee and a gorilla and before that i saw a tree frog, but they've never had tags, and it always makes me so upset :/ but i think instead of bags, they should have a plastic case like they do for the video games, and then you just go find an employee with a key and can get a better look at them and feel them, etc
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Closed

Tags
don't bag mai webbies, small was here :]