Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #21
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: bag those webbies, stop tag stealing!

A while ago, I almost walked out of target with a tagless Boston Terrier.
I do like that idea... but I do like the feel the pets first, find the cutest one, and also,
I don't think this world needs any more extra packaging.... Maybe they should have the
Webkinz closer the front desk where it would be harder for someone to steal, like at Justice,
where I have never seen a tagless Webkinz.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #22
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
*applauds WILDLY* This is a GREAT idea and I may have to incorporate it at my store
Even just throwing them in zip lock bags...! Good idea!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 03:06 PM   #23
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I was at the mall yesterday, and naturally had to check all the webbies for tags. Yes, I am that crazy
I am happy to report that all the stores kept their webbies within 10 feet of the registers, and all the webbies I saw had tags. One store had a box of lil' kinz by the door, but with a sign that said "more webkinz by register"
So it seems to me that keeping the webbies right near the cashier really does stop the nasty tag stealers. It may only be in stores where the webbies are in the back, out of sight, that the tags get stolen. That does make me feel better.
Plus, now I'm rather glad that guinea pig had no tag, otherwise how could I justify getting a cotton candy bunny and a pretty panda?
melethana is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I love this idea!!!!!! This would be amazing. Tag stealing isn't a problem where i live, but i've heard it's so sad for many places. REP FOR YOUR AWESOME IDEA!!!!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #25
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think if they can tear through the plastic holder then they would just tear the bags too. I see it a lot I try to aviod those stores.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #26
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I think if they can tear through the plastic holder then they would just tear the bags too. I see it a lot I try to aviod those stores.
well yes, the tag stealers probably would still steal the tags, but then well-meaning adults who do not know how important that little blue tag is, would at least see the torn packaging, and most likely not buy them. I had a very well-meaning adult buy me the big kinz / lil' kinz Clydesdale pack last Christmas, no tag Luckily I am a notorious present peeker and saw that in time to go and buy a new Clydesdale pack with all tags intact. But then after Christmas when I returned the defective set, and explained to the manager how it was defective, he just put them back on the shelf
melethana is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 11:18 PM   #27

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

*clap clap* GREAT IDEA!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #28
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Great Idea! I have a idea. I have an idea to after buying the webkinz the code activates. They do that with membership cards. So that would be that people that steal the cards couldn't get the pet.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #29

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea! Or, another idea is to put those things on the tags that set off an alarm when you walk out of the store without paying.

And at Justice, they actually keep the Webkinz BEHIND THE COUNTER!!! That way, no one can steal any.

Last edited by wishgirl78; 08-16-2010 at 11:38 PM..
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 11:03 AM   #30
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
great idea! but one flaw, i like to feel my pet before i buy and i line all of the pets up and pick the best one depending on how soft, how plush, eyes, mouth, nose, and color( color because some webbies sit by windows and i have noticed, got sun bleached )

Same with me (:

But that is an excelent idea!

At an awesome store that sells webkinz, shell we? , they have webkinz behind the register.!

Last edited by loveaerosmith; 08-17-2010 at 11:06 AM..
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Closed

Tags
don't bag mai webbies, small was here :]