Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
Pianoman94
Webkinz :)

Pianoman94 is on a distinguished road

Default Awesome New Ideas For Webkinz World

I think Webkinz World needs to make a lot of changes. Anyone agree with me?

Changes in the room:

Movable doors, movable rooms, and selling or deleting of rooms. Also, those with access to kinz chat plus should be able to use it in their room when there are friends over. Also, you should be able to remove wallpaper and floors, in case of a mistake.

Changes in Kinzville Park:

Maybe add trading tables, more garbage to pick up, Mr. Moo showing up more often, being able to add friends and change clothes, and zooming in and out. Also, loading in Kinzville Park should be faster.

New things to do:

Webkinz Bank (Control your kinzcash, only being able to deposit once a day, and not with drawl in a certain amount of time for you money spenders!) (AWESOME IDEA CREATED BY DWARFHAMSTER101!)

New Ideas for pets:

Mutt able to be in webkinz
More insects (Such as the lady bug)
More dogs, like a Diamond Dog, looking like a lab
Like a Raindrop Dog or Flower Power Puppy (Ideas from kittia101, thanks!)
Bumble Bee! PSI (Honey Bee Fridge), PSF (Honey comb cookies.) (Pet and PSI idea from webkinzfan302, and PSF idea from WARRIOR-REDWALL, thanks! )
New Signature Puppies and Kittens, not lil'kinz. (Idea by BlazingAces, thanks!)

Also, don't retire new pets right away, Ganz!

Awesome Idea by hubby9:

Being able to have one day of the year for members to see what webkinz was like back in 2007, 2006, and 2005, not being able to buy retired, but see them.

Wheel of Wow and Super Wheel Ideas:

Okay, I don't mean to be mean to webkinz world, but what have they done with the wheel of wow? It should be a lot better like it used to be. I don't even bother to spin it anymore, and the Super Wheel Should also be, more super! Also, maybe there should be a retired wheel you can spin once a year with all retired items, and a slim and i mean slim chance for a year one or two item.

Items:

I think some items in webkinz world that aren't able to be traded should be. Its the owners responsibility for trading their items. Also, I think some of the good items shouldn't be able to be sold in the Wshop, in case of horrible accidents.

Changing Names:

For accidental reasons, I think owners should be able to change their pet's names, and if Ganz wants to set limits, maybe only every 30 days or so.

Please feel free to comment if you think webkinz should make other changes!

Need supporters! I don't think these ideas are too bad.

Last edited by Pianoman94; 04-09-2010 at 08:10 AM..
Pianoman94 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 10:51 PM   #2
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Awesome New Ideas For Webkinz World

I like these ideas
I really like the insect idea, a ladybug would be too cute!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
Pianoman94

Yes, we don't have much insects in Webkinz World, a lady bug would be nice. Thanks for being the first one to comment
Old 02-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #4
In the hands of God

hubby9 has a spectacular aura abouthubby9 has a spectacular aura about

I really like the idea of having one day each year for webkinz world to switch back to how it was in 2007, or 2006, or even 2005. But still can't buy all the retired. We can see it, but not buy it.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #5
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nice ideas! I agree with them all
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 09:32 AM   #6

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Pianoman94
I think Webkinz World needs to make a lot of changes. Anyone agree with me?
Agreed.

Quote:
Changes in the room:

Movable doors, movable rooms, and selling or deleting of rooms. Also, those with access to kinz chat plus should be able to use it in their room when there are friends over.
I like that idea.

Quote:
Changes in Kinzville Park:

Maybe add trading tables, more garbage to pick up, Mr. Moo showing up more often, being able to add friends and change clothes, and zooming in and out.
Great idea. I want KP to load faster.

Quote:
New things to do:

Webkinz Bank (Control your kinzcash, only being able to deposit once a day, and not with drawl in a certain amount of time for you money spenders!)
Good idea. Didn't they say they were working on this back in '07?

Quote:
New Ideas for pets:

Mutt able to be in webkinz
More insects
More dogs, like a Diamond Dog, looking like a lab
Good ideas.

Quote:
Please feel free to comment if you think webkinz should make other changes!

Need supporters! I don't think these ideas are too bad.
Good job on these ideas.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 02-21-2010, 09:42 AM   #7

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Those are cool ideas, I wish I could sell or move some rooms, they are at the bottom and the map jumps when I try to get to them.

As for Kinzplus chat in rooms, I understand why we don't have that....cause there are people on WW that are sick and pervs....that would be saying and doing gross things in other pets room and Ganz can not monitor all the accounts.....regular chat is their way of doing it....
jep624 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 02:21 PM   #8
Pianoman94

Thank you all for your input. Jep624, I am sure that Webkinz can find people to monitor the rooms, but I think you're right in the fact that Webkinz will never let us do this. Maybe it should only be allowed for people who don't abuse the privileges, and don't have a past of being banned. I don't know, but you make a great point. Thank you cousin hubby9 for your amazing idea, and cousin Dwarfhamster101 for supporting my ideas, you too Webkinz Mania.
Also if anyone else has an idea, please tell me so it can be posted right here!

Also, for those of you who like graphics for pictures or a cool new avatar, try Dwarfhamster101's or hubby9's (or both, haha) new graphic shop. It's awesome!

Last edited by Pianoman94; 02-21-2010 at 02:21 PM..
Old 02-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #9
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

awesome ideas. I like more puppies, a flower power puppy or rain drop puppy would be nice.
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #10
mirandaxoxo

These are really great ideas, exactly what I was thinking!
Closed